passwordjdm

Status
Not open for further replies.

dummycivic

5+ Year Member
are those intake legal? carb number and everything? i dont know if i should get that or aem.

ryanM

are you talking about the intake?

not carb legal...who cares

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sometimes I can't help but feel like threads lately are just verbal vomits of something on the OP's mind

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sometimes I can't help but feel like threads lately are just verbal vomits of something on the OP's mind
well, the name says it all

dummycivic

5+ Year Member
hah wow. im just asking if its has a carb number. if you are a dickhead then dont respond. i wouldnt even be talking with your ugly ass red civic.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hah wow. im just asking if its has a carb number. if you are a dickhead then dont respond. i wouldnt even be talking with your ugly ass red civic.
you're asking if what has a carb number????? PasswordJDM is a store, they sell a lot of products, how are we supposed to know what you are talking about. It's liking asking if best-buy is rated PG-13, it makes no sense, not to mention it's posted in 6th gen.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you just word-vomit on my shoe now? Damn! I just got em polished too!

Maybe if you had the brains to formulate a real question you may get your question answered. What's w/the personal bashing? Not a good way to start here on CC, the fact that Tony drives a Rex has NOTHING to do with this so STFU NOOB!

haha I just realized you posted this in 6th gen section, you think since you drive a 6th gen all your questions go here? Is this your 1st time in a forum youngin?

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it is just a name. nevermind. Your the one driving a wrx, but your in a clubcivic forum. So i dont know if your retarded or if you cant read.
lol, at this time, i would like to refer everyone to my previous reply...
THE NAME SAYS IT ALL
btw, nice negative itrader comments. thief

dummycivic

5+ Year Member
Did you just word-vomit on my shoe now? Damn! I just got em polished too!

Maybe if you had the brains to formulate a real question you may get your question answered. What's w/the personal bashing? Not a good way to start here on CC, the fact that Tony drives a Rex has NOTHING to do with this so STFU NOOB!

haha I just realized you posted this in 6th gen section, you think since you drive a 6th gen all your questions go here? Is this your 1st time in a forum youngin?
haha i dont know why you be saying the gayest s**t ever. I was asking if it has a carb number. what products out there does aem carry with carb numbers? If you answer the question on the lines of how LongGrain answer it, maybe i wouldnt bash on your ugly ass, not even red car. Its a 6th gen forum, You can post any type of question about anything on your civic dickhead. Unfortunately, your too dumb in the brains to realize.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha i dont know why you be saying the gayest s**t ever. I was asking if it has a carb number. what products out there does aem carry with carb numbers? If you answer the question on the lines of how LongGrain answer it, maybe i wouldnt bash on your ugly ass, not even red car. Its a 6th gen forum, You can post any type of question about anything on your civic dickhead. Unfortunately, your too dumb in the brains to realize.
Please just stop while you're behind, there's no coming back from this, looks like you took Jeff Foxworthy's advice and put your own sign up.

My feelings are hurt from your BASHING haha get over your self. Now on to that ignore button......

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Please just stop while you're behind, there's no coming back from this, looks like you took Jeff Foxworthy's advice and put your own sign up.

My feelings are hurt from your BASHING haha get over your self. Now on to that ignore button......
im not hitting the ignore button, i cant wait to see what worthless crap and baseless bashing is going to come out him.

Wthorp

'03 Honda Civic LX
5+ Year Member
Guys -__-

I do believe what he means is, is PasswordJDM products legalized in all states. Some states don't allow certain parts. If yall would just stop basing each other, I think yall could have figured it out anyways.

I would just google the question or even ask.com, decent places I look for information like that. I found out some states don't allow some products by PasswordJDM :P

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont have a civic :what:
haha it wasnt meant for you. :lol:
it was meant for me. he didnt like what i said, so he went fore the only thing he can bust me out on.
the fact i dont drive a civic. be careful though, dont say anything against him, or he'll say the same about you.

btw, dummy, you get that negative iTrader thing figured out? or is it a fact we cant trust you?

Status
Not open for further replies.