PENN vs. SANCHEZ

94civickid

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
who saw the fight diego sanchez never had a chance bj penn was all over him f**kin bad ass.....and that cut right at the end crazy ass fight

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If BJ hadn't rock Diego in the first round, I'm sure Diego would have been more aggressive. Fact of the matter is, Diego never fully recovered from that and was hesitant.

But, being the BJ fan I am, I loved the fight and love this new style of BJ. I especially loved the new vagina he created on Diego's forehead LOL

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If BJ hadn't rock Diego in the first round, I'm sure Diego would have been more aggressive. Fact of the matter is, Diego never fully recovered from that and was hesitant.

But, being the BJ fan I am, I loved the fight and love this new style of BJ. I especially loved the new vagina he created on Diego's forehead LOL
:rolf:

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was a good fight...sanchez deff got rocked. the bar i was at went crazy when bj got him with that right leg

94civickid

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya i watched it at a buddies and we were all drinkin and couldnt stop laughin the mean mug sanchez put on haha.....i was pro bj the whole time and thought it was funny how the interviews diego talked s**t sayin imma chase you bj and told him to fight with me dont be scared......bottom line BJ PENN is just like gsp nobody can touch gsp in his weight class just like nobody can touch BJ at 155

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BJ is the s**t! I wish he woulda submitted him.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
face vagina is win. Great fight though. I liked the fight prior to that one too. Can't remember his name now but he had like cornrows and pink shorts. Dude was beastin.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think all the fights in this event were generally good to amazing.

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wish I could've seen the fight, but I think that gif that was posted is enough for me.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah. it was such a good fight. definitely a good build up. he never got taken down. cant wait for whos next.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

You're right he was hesitant after he got rocked but he already knows BJ has that killer jab and he uses it very well to keep distance. Diego just couldn't counter it.:D

also, not trying to thread jack but do you think Frank Mir is ready? A win over Cheik Kongo doesn't really count for much.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ken florian wants another shot at him but i dont see florian beating him either. penn is a very good all around fighter thats going to be very tough to beat. florian had a tougher time beating guida than sanchez did and penn made sanchez look like a joke

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LMAO I dont see how anyone thought diego sanchez had a fighting chance... BJ quicker, smarter, better in EVERY single way. Diego has one thing he does, that is take people down and pound them, even if he was able to get BJ down he wouldnt have gotten anywhere near keeping him there, and standing up.................

BJ is 5 zillion times better.

Now................ When is anderson silva gonna fight Kimbo is my question?! lulz