people are awesome

zzzpoohzzz

quitter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so far two times this semester people have decided to beat the f**k outta my car....

the first one... passanger side kicked in a ton....

second one... one straight kick to my driver door..... causing the seal from my window to be out about an inch from the window and a huge dent to go along with it....

i wish the freakin pussies would come to my face and do somethin rather than kicking my car....

why are people so awesome?

[rant-off]

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:nopics:

for real though, sorry to hear that man, I get pissed when I see people park to close to me at college (which I always check for dings before I get in and leave). So i can only imagine my anger if someone intentionally beat the s**t outta the car.

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
god damn man, have you recently pissed anyone off, or there are just people like that at your school that hate you that much. .

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
did you start s**t with anyone recently? did you notify security? did u get a poilce report? are you filing a comprehensive claim?

Jipstar

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
zzzpoohzzz,

The guys that do that to your car are HATERS. They see that the car is really nice and they know they can't have something like that. But I still do not know why they do it. It's just in their blood. They are poor son of a bitches with a vadalist perspective.

But it can also be someone who you had a fight with + DO NOT RULE OUT 'FRIENDS'. Usually these are your HATERS!

zzzpoohzzz

quitter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got to school at slippery rock university (about an hour north of pittsburgh)

dont think i pissed anyone off...

didnt notify anyone... cops arent gonna be able to do anything when it happened at my off campus house...

and jipstar, my car isnt even nice haha.

ZuM00Si

Jack Load
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they can still do something the cops atleast...There might be some people running around causing rukus to others cars and things just call them and let them know whats going on wont hurt...Good luck bro...=)

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i would've still gotten a police report... it makes the insurance companies happy....