Performance Air Freshener

guitar_adam2000

Alcohol ab-User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
was doing 75mph on the motorway the other day when i got over-taken by a fiesta ST doin 80mph. To ensure this never happens again, I've decided to upgrade my air freshener to a lighter, more aerodynamic racing one, so to reduce weight, increase corning ability, acceleration MPG etc. any suggestions? I've been looking at Magic Tree's 'forest fresh' extreme freshener with carbon fiber hanger cord as they are very light, but i'm concerned they're lacking in power when compared to the fan-clip rotary style ones. Obviously i'd like to smell like i'm going fast as well.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uhhhh.... moved to off-topic?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did he just say "performance air....freshener"....?

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You'll find better performance from a spray air freshener. Doesn't weigh anything like a regular air freshener.:smackself

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
was doing 75mph on the motorway the other day when i got over-taken by a fiesta ST doin 80mph. To ensure this never happens again, I've decided to upgrade my air freshener to a lighter, more aerodynamic racing one, so to reduce weight, increase corning ability, acceleration MPG etc. any suggestions? I've been looking at Magic Tree's 'forest fresh' extreme freshener with carbon fiber hanger cord as they are very light, but i'm concerned they're lacking in power when compared to the fan-clip rotary style ones. Obviously i'd like to smell like i'm going fast as well.
You pretty much fail at being funny.

silverctr

Whaddaya lookin' at?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One word: wow.

Maybe one of those JDM squash air fresheners would make you faster?

guitar_adam2000

Alcohol ab-User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol, was just testing to see if some of you love honda's so much to the point that you've lost your sense of humor, and yes i had been drinking, and at the time i found this quite amusing. FYI i've opted for a sponge bob freshener, decided to go for the 'bling' effect rather than performance

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
You'll find better performance from a spray air freshener. Doesn't weigh anything like a regular air freshener.:smackself
Only if sprayed and then the can is removed from the vehicle. Otherwise youll still have the extra 12oz in the vehicle slowing you down.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^you gotta spray it into your intake for that extra 5hp gain.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i found it funny! but some people have no sense of humor and the others apparently no brains to figure out ure post.

op: oem front lip? nice!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i found it funny! but some people have no sense of humor and the others apparently no brains to figure out ure post.
In your case a terrible sense of humor since you somehow found it humorous.