Performance Parts For 02 ex

spoolinem1

All Motor No More Boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey my brother has an 02 civic ex and is looking for performance mods parts for his car besides intake header and exhaust. Is there anything else out there made for cause i cant seem to find anything. And if so where and is it really worth it? Help me out thanks guys.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i like my springs and shocks , he should lower his car it's a blast

junior h.m

5+ Year Member
well performance parts go to Dezod.com
Paul over their is great with parts and he'll help alot..
tell him turbo is the wa to go on the d17 or swap with k series

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
k swap!

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i want that for that price, let's just say

Dezod turbo = k swap

no other kit will do

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
214whp/214wtq stock internal D17 is alot more impressive to me then a K swap anyday.

any turbo setup is more impressive then just a engine swap

khoakers

Ugly Asian Bastard
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think the guy is tryna get performance parts short of turbo or swap.

spoolinem1

All Motor No More Boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea thank you khoakers my bro doest have real deep pockets were basically lookin for bolt ons

khoakers

Ugly Asian Bastard
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea thank you khoakers my bro doest have real deep pockets were basically lookin for bolt ons
s**t, thank YOU! you're brother's in the same position as me. i'm learnin as much as you are right now.

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cams and a tune is the next step. Don't expect massive power gains from either though.

kp_archangel

5+ Year Member
s**t, thank YOU! you're brother's in the same position as me. i'm learnin as much as you are right now.
Than god somone else is in the same position as me, I dont have alot of cash but would like to get as much hp gain as possible with little money spent.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah but u'll get a noticible change with a cam in a sohc, espeecially with right boltons

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah but u'll get a noticible change with a cam in a sohc, espeecially with right boltons
actually, i have crower cams with i/h/e, its not really that much gain. although it is "noticable," your still going to need a good tune. which is something i need as well -____-

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
about how much would it cost to get the cams put in?....and how much do they cost to begin with?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you call up crower and get cams + valve springs + retainers all together, you can get it for around $650 shipped. just try to work out a deal with them.