Petey Peeeeeeete v2.0 (56K Step Carefully)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
car is looking really good. Cant wait to see a shoot of it.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was in a big 3 car garage/barn. It was warm in there but nothing at all like a real paint booth. I didn't have enough light on the sides of the car to tell weather or not I had even coats, which is why it looks spotty. I'm redoing all the panels which look bad.

I used PPG Omni Clear coat with a slow hardener, which i heard the omni stuff is junk. When I sprayed the base, the gun was spraying very bad, which also account for the way it came out. Thanks for the tips tho man, I really do appreciate it alot. I sprayed the clear and it seemed as if he didn't spread out and settle.

I'm gonna pick up some more supplies as soon as i can do do it door by door. The front end came out pretty good...I took my time with those pieces and I'm happy with the way they came out. Any tips, advice, etc that you can give me, I really thank you for it..!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Petey....every panel is a different shade blue. -_-

Im disappointed man....:(

Rims look really good tho. :thumbs up

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
Meh it doesnt look thhhhat bad... props for doing somthing to your car that i wouldnt have the balls to try on mine.

...not to hate on the new rims or anything... but........ i miss the Si's :(

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You know...the more I look at it, I like the Si's alot better Petey bro. Not feelin the dark color on the rims......

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad. try and get some better pics for us to judge. other than that I think it looks really good.

saga boy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You know...the more I look at it, I like the Si's alot better Petey bro. Not feelin the dark color on the rims......
i agree Si's lose the lip kit get Si front end then she goin look apt. might as well get a B16 Sir while u at it make it a complete Si just with 2 extra doors!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
IRL the gunmetal wheels go well with my diy gunmetal headlights. I didn't have much time so I went out sunday morning and snapped couple shots. Looks like it'll be a nice day today so i'll try to get some shots after work.

BrakeLights

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good man, as soon as the paint issues are fixed it will look sexy man! new rims > the si's imho. they complete the look and i like the silver lip in contrast to the ebp and the paint matches front/rear lip on a sedan always get me drooling! keep up the great work man! :thumbs up

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks go bro, i like the new wheels. i think the lip on them accents the silver window molding :thumbs up:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, the lip on the wheels goes with the chrome trip IMO. I'm gonna do some wetsanding tonight and post more pics. . Thanks for all the comments guys.