phearable tunning site???

00civicsiturbo

addicted to Boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bought my ecu from there. Good price and great quality. I recomend them

B18c_SICoupe

5+ Year Member
alright cool is that what you running on your boosted EM1? because thats what i got not boosted and with a B18c GSR and i was gonna get it from there wants i boost

00civicsiturbo

addicted to Boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah man. just tell them to give you a good base map for boost on your ecu when you buy it. There’s a form that you have to fill out when you order the ecu; there, you can put what specifications you want.

EG-HATCHIE

______Get Blown______
5+ Year Member
yea Phearable is THE s**t !! John tuned my d16 on the dyno that thing lasted. stock internals too

B18c_SICoupe

5+ Year Member
how much boost do yous think we'll be safe on a pheable.net chip?

stock b18c GSR head
b16a block je 8:1 pistons with gsr head will be at 9:1
stock crank n eagles rods
ARP hardware oem headgasket
57triim garret
38mm tial hks ssq

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tuning makes all of the difference.

I ordered my s300 in a P28 through phearable for a VERY good price (brand new), but the basemap he sent with it for my setup was absolute s**t. Car would idle, but would not drive at all.

If you're going to boost you need a good management system, everyone tries to skip out on it because "its expensive" or they think they dont need it. I'll tell you though, everyone I've talked to that skipped out on it first, then eventually went to it said it was the best $$$ they've spent anywhere on their car.

S300 is worth the $$$, so keep saving and get a good management system. Not a chip.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much boost do yous think we'll be safe on a pheable.net chip?

stock b18c GSR head
b16a block je 8:1 pistons with gsr head will be at 9:1
stock crank n eagles rods
ARP hardware oem headgasket
57triim garret
38mm tial hks ssq
on a basemap i wouldnt boost on the motor at all

Tuning makes all of the difference.

I ordered my s300 in a P28 through phearable for a VERY good price (brand new), but the basemap he sent with it for my setup was absolute s**t. Car would idle, but would not drive at all.

If you're going to boost you need a good management system, everyone tries to skip out on it because "its expensive" or they think they dont need it. I'll tell you though, everyone I've talked to that skipped out on it first, then eventually went to it said it was the best $$$ they've spent anywhere on their car.

S300 is worth the $$$, so keep saving and get a good management system. Not a chip.
i love my s300

bmor02

5+ Year Member
ecu

If you are going to boost i recommend chip your ecu and add neptune software and also add all the boost component to control boost with your ecu work really good

spoon egg

Teeth Doctor
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just received my chipped p28 from there last week and from what my aem wideband was reading, the air/fuel was perfect. I'd recommend them, shipping only took like a few days for me.

Paul2281

Stuart Racing
I just ordered my obd1 chipped ecu for my b18a1....
Good peeps...Even called me up later to recommend something else for my ecu upgrade before they sent it out....

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump an old thread.

Very reputable from what i hear. Used to live in the tampa bay area, lots of people ran their parts and are great at tuning. Vega knows his sh!t.

Paul2281

Stuart Racing
I just installed my PHEARABLE chipped obd1 ecu into my 94 civic 4 door....Best $150 bang for the buck for me......
Love it,runs much better,no rev limiter at 6000,upped it to 7500 rpm`s.....