• Poll closed .

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You may recognize some themes from the last voting poll (if you can remember that far back ;)). I picked the 2nd and 3rd top picked choices and re-entered them.

***I kindly ask that you do not ask people to vote for a particular theme you favor. I want to make this fair for everyone and in order to do that, you guys must be fair with each other.***

The following themes were selected at random. If the votes are close on several themes, they may have the possibility of showing up on the next theme voting so you guys that really wanted them can try to take a stab at it again.

The themes up for vote are as follows:
  • Shapes
  • Reflections
  • Colors
  • Landscape
  • Inspiration

Voting will automatically close 7 days from now.

If you have any questions or need clarification, please PM me. Also, please try to keep random conversations out of this thread =).

Let the voting commence!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry for the delay folks since the last contest but here's the poll. Good luck to getting what you want =).

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I vote inspiration! :D

Like somewhat motivational. That would be cool.

Edit: noticed you mentioned a poll. Not sure I can vote on tapatalk :/ but oh we'll I'll get my vote in later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Voted! That was a tough one...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I also voted inspiration.. We'll get a really cool wide range of different pictures.. all meaningful.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ohhh. Wow I didn't even pick my own. :lol:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2 and a half days left!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll vote later. I may actually have time to do this one!

Assault800

I like snow.
Registered VIP
so for inspiration what would the limits be... kinda a hard subject to define, anything can technically be inspirational, so pictures of literally anything are ok for that theme?
just curious

voted landscape

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Vote NOW!!!!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so for inspiration what would the limits be... kinda a hard subject to define, anything can technically be inspirational, so pictures of literally anything are ok for that theme?
just curious

voted landscape
It would be a photo that would be representative of you... something that inspires YOU in particular. Yes, this could be anything, but only certain things for each person. In essence, it would allow each person to take a picture of something that is personally meaningful to them. The submissions would thus be a collection of pictures, representative of the photographers who entered them.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pretty much what Joe said. If you live in the moment, maybe a sign that says something, or an action showing it... The limits are endless really.

Inspiration it is. Poll will go up shortly. Thanks for voting!