Photoshoot of my 01 Civic

jtbolts

5+ Year Member
are those oem side skirts

just wondering are those oem sideskirts?.....i like them....the car looks sweet and clean and your pics are dope..

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
man i love your ride, one of the cleanest em2s , the optional 7th gen wheels flows very nicely. Your paint looks prestine. love the progress you made. Oh and is the Si steering wheel smaller than the stocker? im curious

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not a fan of that color but not bad

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just wondering are those oem sideskirts?.....i like them....the car looks sweet and clean and your pics are dope..
Yeah OEM sides. Thanks for the comment
man i love your ride, one of the cleanest em2s , the optional 7th gen wheels flows very nicely. Your paint looks prestine. love the progress you made. Oh and is the Si steering wheel smaller than the stocker? im curious
Thanks man, yeah its way smaller. Everyone should get it! :suprise:
Not a fan of that color but not bad
Some people love it and then some people don't like it. :P

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks great latin, i bow down to the "EM2 Gold", when i was looking for civics in the summer of 2005 my second choice was that gold unfortunetly i couldn't get it they didn't make it anymore.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One of the nicest 7th gens here. Looks great bro!
Thanks man
looks great latin, i bow down to the "EM2 Gold", when i was looking for civics in the summer of 2005 my second choice was that gold unfortunetly i couldn't get it they didn't make it anymore.
I've only seen guys with 01's that have the Inca Pearl but it was made for 01-02's. Thanks for the kind words.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah OEM sides. Thanks for the comment

Thanks man, yeah its way smaller. Everyone should get it! :suprise:

reallly? shoot, ima get me one then! i just need to look for someone to hook me up with one for a reasonable price. oh and is it easier to drive or turn the wheel? i assume it is, but idk.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
reallly? shoot, ima get me one then! i just need to look for someone to hook me up with one for a reasonable price. oh and is it easier to drive or turn the wheel? i assume it is, but idk.
Yup it is.

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice car man we should kick it one weekend do you chill at bell road or hobbylobby or anything?

oh btw sell me your steering wheel and seats lol

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car man we should kick it one weekend do you chill at bell road or hobbylobby or anything?

oh btw sell me your steering wheel and seats lol
Thanks man. I do got to bell some times. There are some EP3 seats for sale on azht

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I know this is old, but damn this car looks fantastic. I normally dont care much for 7th gens, but this one I'd trade my 6th gen for :thumbup:

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i come to the conclusion that honda should of sold the Gold em2s with a k20a3 and all the stylings of latin's car, they would of made bank

em2 si