Photoshop requests, Signature requests, And now attempting HDR pictures

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
Here is the spot for any photography needs you may have, i am not perfect but i will attempt whatever your need in order in which it is received. PLEASE SEND FULL SIZE IMAGES!! The bigger the better and please try to have clear pictures as well and specific on what you want done. I am up to just about any project so bring em on! All i ask in return is you rate this thread and add me as a friend please!? Thank you and look forward to your projects!! :nopics:

Jose1027

Registered VIP
I like it bro,can you make another one with more color:D

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hmmmm... brainstorming....

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've always wanted to make something with this shot... Can you figure anything out? I'd like a widescreen wallpaper if possible, but I know the image is rotated the wrong way :roll:. At least maybe clean up the contrast and brightness levels

*edit*
And maybe something with either of these...

Last edited:

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
I've always wanted to make something with this shot... Can you figure anything out? I'd like a widescreen wallpaper if possible, but I know the image is rotated the wrong way :roll:. At least maybe clean up the contrast and brightness levels

*edit*
And maybe something with either of these...

so with these your only wanting something along the lines of just a background? what is your screen resolution? like width times height to make it a little more accurate edit. Also you are wanting each one individual or as a set? I can do it and surprise you with what I can do, just need a little more specific if you know what i mean. the more details of what you have on your mind the better i can do for you :lol:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Really just surprise me with whatever your style is. Mix them together, or not, either way is cool. I use 1920x1080 at home for my resolution

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
Really just surprise me with whatever your style is. Mix them together, or not, either way is cool. I use 1920x1080 at home for my resolution
ok sounds good give me just a few and u ill make up some backgrounds for you