** Pic Request: All 99-00 6th Gen Owners /w Fog Lights Cometh! **

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wasn't sure if I could post in the 6th gen member rides for this so I just posted in here to be safe...

For all the 99-00 6th gen owners that have fog lights, how many of you guys run hyper white/blue headlight bulbs with yellow fog lights bulbs? I'm looking into getting some nice night time shots and want something a little more appealing than plain ole Osram SilverStars in both my headlights and fog lights.

If you have hyper white/blue headlights and yellow fog light's, post up! I wanna see how it looks at night. eBay sells both them for like $30 inc. shipping combined so I'd throw down the money if it looks great at night.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've gotten input from all the forums I requested in except here on CC lol :(.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have oem white headlights, PIAA yellow fogs and blue city lights. Love it. Id throw up some pics, but dont have any night shots. Ill try to take some tonight. :thumbup:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That'd be awesome :thumbs up. Although what I'm looking for specifically is the "hid" look headlight bulbs rather than the slight yellow/white/OEM look. But I would still love to see pics to get an idea.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, my foggies are the HID style s**t, they are bright as f**k. The headlights, I cant really have HID type bulbs because of the CTR housing. Id have to get real HID's which is something I might look into in the future. But anyhow, ill still try and get some pics up.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Good idea, I can't decide if clear or yellow bulbs would go better with MR.