Pics of My 00 Si

J Rod

JDM Like Whoa!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice mang. What kinda wheels are those???

Mod List?

tAylor!

EM1 Driver
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice, i like the wheels. and are those Recaros i see?

Tap it

NA is Best!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car i really like it.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i wanna modlist, that thing's sexy ;)

2000SIR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow thats nice I like those rims they suit your car great plus the carbon fiber hood looks tight very nice car man

igottasi

just another EM1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys ,,, haha no they arent recaro's i wish lol ,, i mean they can be if u want them to be lol..... thats cool you like the rims b/c once you find out what they are you wont ,, there ICW's lol but they look good. the rims and the exhaust are the only things i dont really like about the car but im glad you guys like them ,, makes me feel better. thanks for the comments!

Enjoi

coming back to cars...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, tint the windows and put the stock seat backs in tho

igottasi

just another EM1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol yeah why take the seats out and tint windows seats make the car most defff and if the windows are tinted how are they gonna c the hot guy driving??? lol thax 4 the comments yo

ct00si

soon to be boosted EM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
loving the Si man great job whats the mods???

igottasi

just another EM1
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont have to many things to impress ya with lol but here goes. Brand new EBP paint (prurple base so it comes our more purple) replica type r rear lip, oem carbon hood, 1inch drop, 17' ICW wheels, leather interior, 2 red racing seats, weapon R harness, skunk2 catback, skunk 2 short shifter, skunk 2 shift knob, injen intake, msd wires, stage 2 clutch,7.5 flywheel, si spoiler, si fog lights. thats it for now,, more to come eventually.

zeb

JDM yO!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man what uPPPP!!!! Local NC brother. lol. hmm i want those seats....Tony has those in his car too. Nice Hawt SI :thumbs up

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1" drop, thats what i'm talkin' bout, wouldn't have it any other way, it covers a good portion of the wheel gap and keeps your ride safe, good height man =)