pics of my car.

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how did you get a free muffler, must be nice i got a cherry bomb, other than that nice ride, at least i dont hate on other peoples ride, cause i know my ride is the worst cc ride out there

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad, maybe one day you'll get it too look like this

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
how did you get a free muffler, must be nice i got a cherry bomb, other than that nice ride, at least i dont hate on other peoples ride, cause i know my ride is the worst cc ride out there
friends of mine who sold me the car gave me the muffler also, it has a dent on the right side of the muffler though, but it sounds decent and makes me happy for now.

Not bad, maybe one day you'll get it too look like this
nice and clean yes, however i'm not a fan of that body kit, or any, andn i want the jdm front end conversion eventaully.

StillenMaxSE99

Boosted It Myself!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
someone most of swapped steering wheels in your car before you bought it, it's the si steering wheel, and the center console came from a 94 integra.
You know what they must've because my DX had a rear wiper but the wiper stalk in the car didn't have the rear wiper...........so i guess it's a possibility!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
StillenMaxSE99 said:
You know what they must've because my DX had a rear wiper but the wiper stalk in the car didn't have the rear wiper...........so i guess it's a possibility!
if you want a rear wiper just go get the jdm hatch off of password with bronze glass and the wiper facing the other way, they actually are pretty cheap.

Viperlude69

Jdm Powered
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not too bad....how much did you pay for it?.....nice interior.....i want some seats like that.....my drivers side seat is broken...

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Viperlude69 said:
not too bad....how much did you pay for it?.....nice interior.....i want some seats like that.....my drivers side seat is broken...
paid 1000.00 for it, the interior is pretty clean(besides driver floor board), there is aset of si seat front and back on ebay right now, but the person is asking to damn much for them.

StillenMaxSE99

Boosted It Myself!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
if you want a rear wiper just go get the jdm hatch off of password with bronze glass and the wiper facing the other way, they actually are pretty cheap.
Really imma have to check that out! I'm actually on a mission for the 94 teg center console.........how much is that through the dealer?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
console is well over150.00 through dealer, not worth the money at that price to me, the jd hatch is 100.00 from passwordjdm, has bronze colored gass and wiper is on the opposite side of the hatch, and comes with the wing.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it'll be clean by next weekend, it's getting a few changes so im going to be cleaning afterwards for the meet next weekend.

lobogris

Speedy
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually first just buy a new carpet, clean the seats and prime it. Then focus on the mechanical part to make sure it runs good or if you plan any mods that would be the time. Last paint and other accessories. Little by little it will rise up.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lobogris said:
Actually first just buy a new carpet, clean the seats and prime it. Then focus on the mechanical part to make sure it runs good or if you plan any mods that would be the time. Last paint and other accessories. Little by little it will rise up.
interior has already been clean as of a few weeks ago, seat are clean besides the tear in the drivers seat, and it was started to be primered over 3 weeks ago, it needs a motor but im driving it till the motor blows, once it does it getting a sohc vtec with labor included for 700.00, i already have the mods ready for that motor, paint will be sprayed sometime in the next year or two, when i have the body lookin the way i want it, i already have all my goals set and some accomplished.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i may be posting new pics this week done a few things dince the original pics.

Ace$nyper

your ride looks nicer IRL man. i gotta get those sidemarkets they really looked clean

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
got tehm off of ebay for 30.00, striaght from japan, i like the way they look too, that's why i wanted them on the car so bad.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
got my 89 teg lip on today and it looks pretty good, as soon as i finish the primering i will have new pics got the roof and rear quarters left to be done.

teevee247

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is there any place that sells pre-molded carpets for the 88-91 civic hb? ... your plans sound a lot like mine... good luck with it =)

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
pre-molded, yeah honda does, but ya dont want to pay that price trust me.