Pics of my EJ8 Coupe on 18's

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, totally not in the mood to see a car like this. get rid of them ugly rims.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whoa reminds me of when my car looked just like that.

you should consider taking the orange out of the headlights, search my name for pics without the orange.

good start =)

sonicvybe

sonicvybe
5+ Year Member
try some ...15's maybe?? keep workin on it =] =)

JDM_SiR2

5+ Year Member
Man whats up with all the negative feedback its annoying I know the rims have got to go I've known that since I bought the car in January! But trust me it isn't that easy to get rid of them.. No one wants to buy them really! And either I spend my cash on Wheels or on suspension! So you guys take your pick! Ok enough with the negativity with one or two comments is enough! Positive please on the rest of the car not just the wheels!

taxableabe

5+ Year Member
nice ride, 18's are cool, i have 18's on mine, im getting it dropped soon, with springs and coilovers and all. but those rims youhave, everyone has them, EVERYONE! just keep it real, i dont race mine, its just good looking. lol.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
would had gone with suspensions. rolled with the steelies for months.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDM_SiR2 said:
Man whats up with all the negative feedback its annoying I know the rims have got to go I've known that since I bought the car in January! But trust me it isn't that easy to get rid of them.. No one wants to buy them really! And either I spend my cash on Wheels or on suspension! So you guys take your pick! Ok enough with the negativity with one or two comments is enough! Positive please on the rest of the car not just the wheels!
you posted pics of your car.on a forum.expect feedback of all kinds,its a fact of life.if you dont like it,then dont post. :roll: :roll: :roll:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It might be able to pull off those wheels after a drop and tuck. I still don't really like wheels that large though. :what: Other than that it's pretty clean. Looks like it could use some work lining up the trunk and rear bumper though. You might need to mess with the clips for the bumper to sit right. I have the same problem after gettnig hit in a parking lot.

4mako

Kahel is Orange
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the car looks great on that rims but you definitely need to lower your car

JDM_SiR2

5+ Year Member
texas...hmmm
The dude with the scion xB i work with him how you know him?
the car looks great on that rims but you definitely need to lower your car
Thanks man i know it just needs a good drop and a front lip and it will look good but either way i'm looking for Si stocks or LS mesh...
It might be able to pull off those wheels after a drop and tuck. I still don't really like wheels that large though. Other than that it's pretty clean. Looks like it could use some work lining up the trunk and rear bumper though. You might need to mess with the clips for the bumper to sit right. I have the same problem after gettnig hit in a parking lot
Thats what i have thought also just a drop!

rolakers

Milkman Insane
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
JDM_SiR2 said:
Hey what can i say i'm from texas ! Everythings is big in TEXAS! LOL
He is right, I was in Fort Hood, TX for 3 years and I gotta tell ya, it's like that. I've seen some big ass rims on little cars while I was there. By the way, I have Motegi MR7's on my car and they look just like your rims, except mine are 17". I need to lower mine too.

taxableabe

5+ Year Member
wow, it looks like, everyone else's civic! but 18's aint the problem, its the wheel. if you have 35 profile on your tires which i had, until they stole my car and stripped it, then youll have a rough ride. insurance is covering it, so i picked out some 17's with 40 pro tires. so itll ride a lot smoother.

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not trying to hate or anything but I seriously hate these wheels with a passion. Everywhere I look....these wheels are on cars. And it's not just hondas...nice car other than that