5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
isnt it sooo beutiful to see an orange civic...lol

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not my color...in white that would be sick!

boi-alien

kouki factory.... soon
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 99ExCoupe
not my color...in white that would be sick!
i was going to do CW, but some guy in town already did that. he has the same kit as me, so i don't want to look like his twin hahah

myflysi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you have the regular wings west bumper cut up for those lower front blinkers? it looks f**kin hot

myflysi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Project Zero
Im Sorry its a nice ride but the paint aint JDM.

crap you're right, he forgot to post pics of the "JDM" stamped paint can- string em up and burn em!!!! lol j/k- regardless its a dope little car

sleeepy808

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride man. but don't think those are jdm headlights. jdm ones are plastic and are a slightly different shape

Project Zero

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im Not trying to flame the guy but he did Call His Ride JDM. It Should be Jdm Style.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by l)ark_InTeGrA
damn bro nice ride . lol same paint as my integra
check it out
you have the modacar.com featured integra man....?

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very clean, looks great man, did you know you are missing a spoke in all your rims

boi-alien

kouki factory.... soon
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for all the comments guys

yup, i cut the bumper myself to get the bumper lenses in there. I'm currently getting my friend in japan to see if he can find me the EF mugen front.

acutally the headlights are JDM, the ZC ones are different than the SIR ones. the SiR ones are once piece, where the ZC ones are similar to the USDM ones except they use H4H bulbs and they don't hav nipples on them.

integraman18

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride man, looks like you've put a lot of work into it. did you do all the work yourself? and how much money have u invested?

integraman18

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride man, looks like you've put a lot of work into it. did you do all the work yourself? and how much money have u invested?