Pics Of My New Paint Job..

eekay_mushi

5+ Year Member
come one guys.......give a guys some love...maybe he just lost in some jungle or forest and trying to find a way out...lol gotta give prop to a guys that so much money on that car , it his car , maybe he took a different route , prob he tire of JDM way and go with CLean nice paint job way

AJ99CIVIC

dirty mex
5+ Year Member
come one guys.......give a guys some love...maybe he just lost in some jungle or forest and trying to find a way out...lol gotta give prop to a guys that so much money on that car , it his car , maybe he took a different route , prob he tire of JDM way and go with CLean nice paint job way
thanks, yeah i do like the look of jdm but it doesnt really catch my eye i dont like to blend in at all... and yeah i knew from the start that aftermarket parts dont fit as well as factory but that is the risk i had to take, but hey for doing all this to my car for a hobby after work. im not gonna get all but hurt if someone doesnt like my car thats fine i like to know peoples honest opinions other then going on a forum and everyone saying the same thing the guy above him said. so thanks for giving me your .02

igor_adz

hxrider98
5+ Year Member
head lights look bad... no civic should have halos and projectors... it looks cheap and you got some frame damage.... the car looks crooked, go to a body shop that knows wat they are doing and have them straighten it out.... the color is looks nice