PICS OF MY RIDE,should i swop my 15 inch white bbs for 17 inch phat 5z?

Caleb.N

Bought the car last year August, it was completely stock when I bought it, changed a few things since then =)

When I first got it..

Bay Pic, I haven't cleaned the bay since I have got the car which is about a year ago now but this is what it looks like now. 100% stock lol

A few changes after.
Smoked Headlights
White bbs 8j 15" Rims
blacked out the Honda badge

Caleb.N

What it stands like now..

Mugen Lip
Yellow fogs
Debadged Type R grill

Trekk

Registered VIP
I've never liked those bbs rims. They remind me of old BMW or Camry. I'd atleast gun metal the centers to tone them down some.

Caleb.N

I want to but rims are to wide so its going to rub, going to buy a camber kit, go negative then go 60mil drop. Right now im eager to start my conversion so that can wait for now lol

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You don't need a camber kit with those bbs reps. They will camber in naturally when you drop. The most you'll have to do is roll your fenders

Caleb.N

thanx for the advice, the rims are 8j rear and 7.5j in the front. But I will roll my arches and drop it a lil more if outcome.

speedyturtle

im not a fan of bbs wheels on civics, but with smaller tires and a lower drop they could look pretty good, fat 5's are so common i would never run them for anything other than winter wheels. as far as trading for the fat 5's, you could sell those bbs's on bimmer forums and buy at least 2 sets of fat 5's, they are worth way more. either way clean looking hatch bro