pics of the hatch

outofstep

d series power!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i finally got some more recent pics of the hatch, since its been lowered.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad. go for the swap next

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lovely... makes me miss my ole ed.

outofstep

d series power!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ImportFan1
not bad. go for the swap next
yea im working on that right now actually, will be about 3 months till i can put it in though

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
looks nice and clean, love the projectors also, i take it they are the new style, i want to get the black projectors with teh angel eyes, but that's only if i dont do a sir front end conversion like i've always wanted to.

oh and dont forget to join the cchb(club civic hatchback), do a search and find the thread to join.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ooooo...what a lovely blue! :thumbs up Paint your bumpers, side moldings and mirrors to match. Your 2nd picture isn't there btw.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
his blue reminds me of my first hatch, i had it painted pPg dark blue pearl, alot of people thought the car was painted purple, may have been due to the purple primer, if i ever get a scanner i post pics of all three of my hatches.

outofstep

d series power!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mine is metallic blue i think, it used to be redish kinda, so on the hood and roof, the sun kinda baked the paint so it kinda bleeds through lightly, adds a nice effect though lol

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a Cx right, my car has the black bumpers and black trim, but i'm going to be getting rid of that, going to paint it all one colour and shaving off the side trim cuz its ugly. What do u think about perlecent green with black corners projectors and the altezza's I already have, and droping it 2 inches.

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heres the back of the car, i'm going to take some more pics soon.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
its a Cx right, my car has the black bumpers and black trim, but i'm going to be getting rid of that, going to paint it all one colour and shaving off the side trim cuz its ugly. What do u think about perlecent green with black corners projectors and the altezza's I already have, and droping it 2 inches.
in the US we didn't have a cx from 88-91, but maybe you meant dx.

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I forgot to Say ur car is really nice, wish mine looked like that right now, i'm missing the trim on the leftside of the car and I have rust everywhere.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
rust is the number one enemy of this generation, especially in the rear fender wells.

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats where all the rust is, and at the bottom of the front fenders right behind the mud flaps.

EFboogie

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what color is your hatch outofstep i have to know i want u to ask the shop for the paint code... =) so hot...

outofstep

d series power!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Britty
ooooo...what a lovely blue! :thumbs up Paint your bumpers, side moldings and mirrors to match. Your 2nd picture isn't there btw.
you really think painted bumpers look ok lol
i always though it chipped off

outofstep

d series power!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Styls255
heres the back of the car, i'm going to take some more pics soon.
well i like the blacked out tails on black cars, and you can get the blacked out projectors, ive seen it done and look really nice,
however on the tail lights id personally op to leave the middle section as the black piece that says civic. but thats just me i never liked the center peices aftermarket tails.....