Play this.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So in the past, I've played some facebook games (farmville, cityville, cafe world... etc)... and in the end, they're all terrible, and very obviously only their for the creators to get rich (hence the billionaire owners of Zynga).

Well, Zynga was the one making all of these games, and now Zynga finally has a competitor - Idle Games.

They've created a game that, for the first time, is truly social.. you can interact with other players in real time, and your interactions with other players, also affect players in the surrounding area (in a good way).

Honestly, it's a pretty groundbreaking game, that might just be social gaming's savior. I HIGHLY recommend you guys give it a shot. If you've been turned away by farmville and the like.. don't worry, this is NOTHING like those games.

The premise is that you're a god of these creatures called mudlings. You can be a good god or an evil god, giving blessings or curses on a whim. You help them develop their civilization while increasing the strength of the religion dedicated to you. Throughout your journey, you also can cast blessings or curses on the islands of other gods, converting their followers, or turning them into prophets as you go along.

I beta tested the game, and today it was just officially released. It's a hell of a lot of fun, and would recommend you guys play it... and I know it sounds like I'm advertising or something, but I honestly just really like it, and want the company to succeed, so we can get rid of fake gaming companies like Zynga.

https://apps.facebook.com/idleworship/?ref=ts

CmojiHX

Damn Pigeons
Cool... Now I have another reason to do less work.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I spent my entire pregnancy and Angelina's first year growing up, playing YoVille. I miss it. I can't even tell you how much money I dumped into that game. LOL!

I got into CityVille for a little while and then it as well just became another time consuming game.

Recently I found the Draw Something app on my phone. It's not as challaging yet I am free to play it whenever, wherever. Anything that is quick and easy is up my alley.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I will not play your games!

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I spent my entire pregnancy and Angelina's first year growing up, playing YoVille. I miss it. I can't even tell you how much money I dumped into that game. LOL!

I got into CityVille for a little while and then it as well just became another time consuming game.

Recently I found the Draw Something app on my phone. It's not as challaging yet I am free to play it whenever, wherever. Anything that is quick and easy is up my alley.
Apparently everyone at my school recently found that game also