5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump!

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like all the needed stuff is there. Wiring may be tricky. Hear some cheap kits here. Probably will work well for you.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well considering it's a DEPO kit, I personally wouldn't buy it.

For about $140 shipped, you can genuine OEM (Raybrig) foglights from handaaccessories.com. Then you can just paint the glass yellow yourself and you have "jdm yellow" TRUE OEM fogs with OEM quality.

But if you're low on money, go for it. They might leak or the wiring might suck though as a forewarning. And as far as I know, you can't just buy the wiring harness. You'd have to re-purchase the entire thing.

str8venom99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
go for it i got the same style oem fog light kit for my accord from ebay and they work fine and way cheaper than the oem

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i say go for it if you dont have the cash...but thats hella cheap so i am sure theyre not spending much on quality materials.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Astheros said:
i say go for it if you dont have the cash...but thats hella cheap so i am sure theyre not spending much on quality materials.
Exactly why I'm recommending the OEM route.

But if you're low on cash and trying to budget, I'd say go for them. Just don't be surprised if they take a s**t on you quick.

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks for the feedback!!!
its scaring me thou...
il try to check out the handaaccessories.com...