OEM 96-98 rear lip OR CF hood?

• Total voters

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've never really seen a rear lip look bad, given that it fit right and was color matched and junk. They're pretty rare too so that's always a plus, I wish I could find one. I'd try for a 99-00 oem rear lip....

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say leave it as is. Of course I don't really like rear lips the stock rear bumper looks good enough to me. That is just my .02 though. You could save the money for other parts you may want down the road. Agian just my .02

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
watisjdm said:
rear lip rear lip =)
im getting it. Only because im going back to OEM exhaust too though. hooray for a boring car.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
im getting it. Only because im going back to OEM exhaust too though. hooray for a boring car.
what exhaust u got rite now??

get the ITR exhaust

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
watisjdm said:
what exhaust u got rite now??

get the ITR exhaust
I have the megan racing drift spec. Dont get me wrong, i love the exhaust and its been uber reliable as ive had it for years now, I just want OEM exhaust, the other is too noisy. Im getting the complete si system for $65.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
I have the megan racing drift spec. Dont get me wrong, i love the exhaust and its been uber reliable as ive had it for years now, I just want OEM exhaust, the other is too noisy. Im getting the complete si system for $65.
oh ok...hehe i just sold the turbo just waitin for the guy 2 paypal me =)

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
watisjdm said:
oh ok...hehe i just sold the turbo just waitin for the guy 2 paypal me =)
is he gonna do payments? :lol:

But seriously though, I hope the lip works out. Ill put it on, see if I approve and if not, sell it back at 200% profit.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
is he gonna do payments? :lol:

But seriously though, I hope the lip works out. Ill put it on, see if I approve and if not, sell it back at 200% profit.
haha no payments...staright money so i can put a payment on the gt3076r at the local tuner shop

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i prefer the back up and open... so you can see all the suspension and s**t... i really dont like the rear lip on a sixth gen at all....

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where are u guys finding these rear lips??????????????????????????/
find me one some1 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..thanks..:hi:

and i wouldn't sell the cf hood unless u r making all ur money back..because its bad enough that the rear lip prices r jacked up..btu on top of that u woudl be taking a loss on the cf...i personally think cf looks great on a black car :thumbup:

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Blazed said:
where are u guys finding these rear lips??????????????????????????/
find me one some1 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..thanks..:hi:

and i wouldn't sell the cf hood unless u r making all ur money back..because its bad enough that the rear lip prices r jacked up..btu on top of that u woudl be taking a loss on the cf...i personally think cf looks great on a black car :thumbup:
yeah me 2