• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there were only 2 entries this time round, hopefully we can pick up a few of the slackers, myself included, for the next chop contest.

Original

1. Genuine Rolla

2. Chaos

zammykoo

caffeinated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
aw only two entries..... i shoulda remembered to do one too

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's a tough choice, I haven't voted yet. Could you post up the original photo please?

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
also... please leave a few comments about why u liked the one you chose and your thoughts on the other chop as well, but no, "it sucked" or anything like that.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i really liked both of them, genuines' was nice becuase it was very simple and thats how alot of dubs look. but i really liked the background of chaos' and since he added a honda emblem and honda's>everything i chose that one. both were aweosme tho.

dwack91

5+ Year Member
i havent been able to put photoshop on my new comp so next time around i will def be in

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
I voted without taking your own person's into mind, I believe that picture 2 had more work put into it, so that's what I went with.

NoBoost

138,000 Mi. EM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOw i am impressed with these pics. They are both so clean, its kinda hard to judge. The original background was so plain, and since it was the whole picture itself, adding something to it helped. the background was perfect for the vdub, and the honda emblem topped it off. I went for Chaos.

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think they both look great, but I voted for #2, because it had a lot more done to it. They both look really good, and I think the wheels look more believable in #1, but I think there was more effort in #2. Good job both of you! :thumbs up:

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol im finally winning for once....but i took me about 6 hrs to do it lol

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't think either really represent their best work.

#1 has issues with shadows under the car, and the front door line is messed up from him putting in the sidemarker.

#2 is missing part of the roof and the colors are a little over saturated.

#2 wins though, it's cleaner overall (but the Honda emblem is a little silly)

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ofcoarse both are way better than i could ever do, but im not feelin either one...
i think both coulda done alot better....
#1 the rear wheel look off, like the toe is way off.
#2 the color looks really off to me and the honda symbol killed it for me....
#1 for me.....

nurevEKcivic00

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i tried choppin this one myself and i found it challenging, im voting for genuine, like the sytle better, kept it clean and fresh but i think the rear wheel coulda been shopped alittle better and the wheel choice in general coulda been better in my opinion, but amazing job paying attention to the details ike the shadows and reflections good job to both genuine gets my vote

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I voted for Genuine Rolla.. Looks more realistic.

-Jason

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I voted for Genuine based on style, I like the clean look even if all you did was drop/add wheels and change the grill/bumper.

Chaos would win based on effort and creativity but I'm not feeling the style, too fake.