Polyurethane lip strengh and durabilty?

emerican

Registered VIP
I want to get a lip kit for my 98 ex after a few more engine mods that come before it, but what i was wondering is how tough they are. I drive horrible back roads and dirt roads in GA everyday. I just dont want to spend the money and then it get busted off in a few days. I know the abs plastic ones are garbage, but not sure about the poly ones. If you have one and drive shitty roads let me know how its worked out for you.
Thank You

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
a PU lip will be much more durable then a ABS plastic lip. ull rip the lip off the car before u even put a crack on it.

emerican

Registered VIP
a PU lip will be much more durable then a ABS plastic lip. ull rip the lip off the car before u even put a crack on it.
Thanks for the response i knew the abs plastic ones where s**t, but thank you for letting me know the poly ones are worth it and can handle crappy roads and getting hit by small stuff rocks, maybe potholes or whatever else it could encounter.

emerican

Registered VIP
lol yeah i figured that one i will stay away from the animals if i can. Im in the south so deer and other animals always is the road is just a fact of life around here.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
durability and strengh yes..nice fitment and looks no..because of the way PU works..the lip usually will hug the bumper too tight creating a \____/ effect

emerican

Registered VIP
^ everybody i know That has them got them off flea bay and the fitment is good. They live in city limits though so never have to see bad roads thats why i asked.