poppa wants a new automobile!

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So yeah, My dad currently drives a GMC Jimmy, and it's not doing anything for him, He wants a CRX HF like he use to own, but this time with a automatic transmission. I found one, but I doubt he'll grab it, any other good Japanese cars that could get around 35 MPG that come to mind?

I was thinking of some sort of Suzuki or Toyota, he loves Honda but I can't seem to strike gold here ...

also, doesn't matter if it's a coupe, sedan, hatchback, ect ...

I was thinking of a good ol SUV like a tracker or sidekick maybe?

Thanks for the help.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He wants something new or used? And something automatic? And something Honda? And something that will get 30-40+ MPG? And doesn't matter if it's coupe/sedan/hb?

Get a Honda Fit :what:.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amej8 said:
He wants something new or used? And something automatic? And something Honda? And something that will get 30-40+ MPG? And doesn't matter if it's coupe/sedan/hb?

Get a Honda Fit :what:.
A new used car lol, sorry about that. Can't be very exspensive either, he's planning on paying for the vehicle cash, a couple of grand or so.

He honestly doesn't care if it has 50 HP either lol he's owned many Japanese and American cars and he says the best one he's had was his CRX. It's just so damn hard to find one that's an auto and hasn't been screwed with.