Post a pic of your girlfriend/boyfriend/whatever Part who knows

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This thread makes me want to drink. Lots.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha s**t i feel liek drinking all the time...if it wasnt so damn bad to drive while intoxicated.. i would be drunk 24/7

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DaGFTDOne said:
I need a girlfriend so I can post pics :( damn high school drama relationships, hopefully college isnt as bad :P
haha, ya right...

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
college is worse man trust me, think of it this way, every day ur schedual is changing, never the same. soo ur never goin to see the same girl everyday unless u try to run into her the time.... u got better luck hittin up a highschool party lol

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Heres a few pics of my girl and myself with her in a few of them..

1st off, Prom and what i took her to Prom in behind us... hehehe Turbo Diesel FTW, black smoke galore

Another pic of us

Here she is foldin laundry :lol: she's gonna make a damn good wife one day

Last pic just hangin out watchin some tv

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright, so you guys are posting some pretty hot girls, but they all look like you stole them from myspace, don't any of you have a pic of yourselves with your girl, i mean, i think that is the only way anyone is going to believe it, but until then, i think we should all assume that these are "stolen" pics

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kabulski said:
Alright, so you guys are posting some pretty hot girls, but they all look like you stole them from myspace, don't any of you have a pic of yourselves with your girl, i mean, i think that is the only way anyone is going to believe it, but until then, i think we should all assume that these are "stolen" pics
Thems fighting words 'round here partner

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kabulski said:
joined April 2006 and tellin everyone how to run s**t...:hitlol:

yeah.. i stole someones myspace pics and put them up :roll:

T!mmy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RICDOGG said:
joined April 2006 and tellin everyone how to run s**t...:hitlol:

yeah.. i stole someones myspace pics and put them up :roll:
hah I really hope noone is calling bs on ricdoggs pics....I'm pretty sure those are legit ahha

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
considering ric has posted dozens of different pics of the same chick throughout the years, im not doubting its his lady....

and ive posted pics of me with mine before, so those definatly arent stolen....

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did i say that the pics above my comment were fake? .........no

I was just wondering why no one was posting pics of themselves with their gfs, i mean thats what i did, but I guess i just think that maybe my girl is a little out of my league and i wanted to prove that it was legit

and about the april 2006 comment, thats just ridiculous, i have almost 180 posts and i think its sad that you are trying to call me out, i am sorry if i offended you, i was just making a general comment

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Error404 said:
I've got 3 girls in mind.. eh lol..
All of em I kind of got wrapped around my fingers..

alright, so take this guy as an example, should we believe this or could this be an instance of myspace pics? and if they were all wrapped around his finger, do we assume that he took this pics?

I mean I know that I am being a d**k, and for all of you that posted pics with your wife or girlfriend, this was not directed at you

I just thought that the purpose of this posting section was to be proud of our girls that support us and our car addiction, and to take a second to show off what else is important to us

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kabulski said:
but until then, i think we should all assume that these are "stolen" pics

kabulski said:
did i say that the pics above my comment were fake? .........no
:what: :what: :what: :alcoholic :slap: :hithead: :whip:

and you're right...the fact that you joined this April has nothing to do with the fact that you're an idiot.

The point I was trying to make. you were grouping everyone except your pics as "stolen"
had you been around for a while you would have known that the pics I post are as genuine as ever.

lastly...i do believe that this thread didn' t have a post yourself with... requirement.. or maybe i'm just missing that part..

wanna keep going?

F

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd love to keep going, would you like to choose the topic of debate, or should we continue beating this dead horse, and I promise that I am far from an idiot.

The idea of grouping was introduced by you, there is a difference between making a general comment and saying "all of these pics look stolen"

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kabulski said:
alright, so take this guy as an example, should we believe this or could this be an instance of myspace pics? and if they were all wrapped around his finger, do we assume that he took this pics?

I mean I know that I am being a d**k, and for all of you that posted pics with your wife or girlfriend, this was not directed at you

I just thought that the purpose of this posting section was to be proud of our girls that support us and our car addiction, and to take a second to show off what else is important to us
if its not the masses that are in question, address the individual(s)...

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
RICDOGG said:
if its not the masses that are in question, address the individual(s)...
Maybe I should have put question marks at the end to let everyone know that I was just searching too see if anyone else thought there might be some fake pictures.