Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Let me take a wild guess, last year you lived with your parents and this year you have your own place?

I'll post some of my tree later...........
wrong my parents have been divored since 97 and i have lived on my own since 2003, but it never crossed my mind to get a tree until last year, oh and thats my grandmas tree in the first pic

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well I took the one out of my bedroom and it just ended up being one in the tub cuz it matches the wallpaper

lol

we usually have a tree up all the time of the year, we got out patriotic tree, angel tree, grandma tree, snow man tree, at thanksgiving we have thanksgiving tree, we even have a halloween tree
geez dude save the forests man!!!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so i finally got around to taking some pics of my tree with this shitty camera.. OH and pics of my fishiesss too =P

THE MONSTER!!!

*note - this is a goldfish, NOT a koi, this is my baby billy joe lolololol*

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK ... so I lied. For some reason my usb cord to my camera isnt working and not letting me download any of my pictures to my computer. Anyone wanna shoot me a pm for trouble shooting the issue?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whats the issue sugah?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats the issue sugah?
A month ago I was able to use my usb cord from my camera to the computer Since then It hasn't been working. I'm thinking some of the files that were specficly for the camera got deleted. I have the software at my Parents house in NC. So Jimmy shot me a pm and told me to get a card reader to make it easier than having them ship it to me and buying a new camera. It's a cheap camera I bought 2 1/2 years ago on trip to Nopi in St Louis. Although since I moved into this new house my computer hasn't been the same. I have to convince one of my friends to take a look at it one of these days and see if he can tell me what the f**king problem is. I'll just by a card reader at work for $12.99 and stop bitching. :lol:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^

:haha:

You guys crack me up!!!

My new camera will be in next week so I'll get some good shots then.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I finally got the f**king usb to hook up correctly and read the the camera files!!!

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice Trees... Keep postin them up...