Post Pics of your Dog!

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just like it says, post a picture of your dog and their name; or in johns case his s**t wiping cat lol. Dog or cat doesnt matter.
My dog is a jack russell, her name is noodles lol.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bonafide

there's so many of thses threads already but what the hell... I took this one a few hours ago....

:biz:

Last edited:

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well if cat's are allowed too then...
My little calico Zoe. She's a little attention whore. Meows every night I come home till I pick her up lol

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rupert

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well if cat's are allowed too then...
My little calico Zoe. She's a little attention whore. Meows every night I come home till I pick her up lol
that's a cool looking kitty! :thumbs up

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love Dogs, but no time or place for a dog, so I have a cat... He will sleep on anyone he can...

Fat Cat

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is my dog Munich. He is a schnauzer.
hahah i used to have a schnauzer, i hated him. He was annoying as hell and growled when you stopped petting him. Dogs are not people, they dont need clothes despite popular belief lol!!!!

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You hated your dog? You sound like a cool guy . . .
if you notice, im 18. we had it when i was 16; it wasnt mine and YES i hated it. It was annoying and barked too much. The only dog's that have ever been mine are my 13 year old golden retriever (still kickin') and my 2 yr old jack russell. I love them both even though the golden retriever sleeps all day and smells and is boring. The schnauzer was my brothers dog, who coincidentally, i hate him too. even made a thread about that lol.

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
paulx022, she wouldnt hurt a fly, but ya people were always scared cuz she looked mean, the only thing she would do was "bite" me when i played with her feet... dogs are the s**t...so are cats...

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
paulx022, she wouldnt hurt a fly, but ya people were always scared cuz she looked mean, the only thing she would do was "bite" me when i played with her feet... dogs are the s**t...so are cats...
im not scared of them, they just bark way too much in my opinion. same with beagles, i dont really like cats either. i find them stupid and when they dont respond to their name and come it pisses me off lol. if some people can deal with cats thats great they just arent my thing.

CDubs

Registered VIP
Bailey....we got him as a rescue in early summer around july....he is a Springer Spaniel/Border Border Collie mix

first day we had him in early summer

By null at 2010-12-11
Late summer early fall

By null at 2010-12-11
yes thats a Corona beer bottle toy =)...takes after me...loves his corona

By null at 2010-12-11
him now only a few weeks ago...8 months old now

By null at 2010-12-11

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Used to have two dogs.

Zoe 2 years old, Schnoodle (Poodle x Schnauzer)

Caramel 11 months old, Cockapoo (Poodle x Cocker Spaniel)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol I never used to like cats either but my lil zoeys great, she doesn't come when i call her name but if I click my come she'll run from whatever room she's in. Accept she follows me into the bathroom sometimes when I don't close the door all the way. Kinda annoying to take a s**t while your cats staring at u and meowing lol.

CDubs

Registered VIP
haha i do have one....pretty damn hott may i add...decent joke though...how crazy is your jack russel?

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha i do have one....pretty damn hott may i add...decent joke though...how crazy is your jack russel?
she's rediculous lol. she gets out under the gate and runs around out front then comes and barks at the door, she doesnt even run away lol. I dont even have to walk her on a leash, She's awesome. It snowed like 7 inches last night, you cant even see her legs in the snow she's so damn small and she jumps like a rabbit. Dogs are sweet as hell, my girlfriends dog actually kinda looks like yours.