Post pics of your drop here!!!!

97ek_coupe

yeah, i know. lips beat, oh well. pavement > urethane
did you mount your front lip on the bumper to make it sit lower? we have the same car, same front lip, (my post is 2 above yours), it looks as if my actual car is lower than yours, but your lip is low.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lip sits about 1/8-1/4 inch lower than where it should due to being pulled under, it doesnt sit on quite right. Im lowered almost 5 inches and running 15x8's on a 195/45 tire. its just that low. coils are maxed out completely, car has smashed through the strut towers. it sits on the tie rods. in person, its basically tucking a 15

it looks like you dont have your lip mounted even either. i can see its lower in the front but pulled all the way up on the back by the wheel. try fixing that, it should help

Last edited:

97ek_coupe

lip sits about 1/8-1/4 inch lower than where it should due to being pulled under, it doesnt sit on quite right. Im lowered almost 5 inches and running 15x8's on a 195/45 tire. its just that low. coils are maxed out completely, car has smashed through the strut towers. it sits on the tie rods. in person, its basically tucking a 15

it looks like you dont have your lip mounted even either. i can see its lower in the front but pulled all the way up on the back by the wheel. try fixing that, it should help
yeah i already fixed my lip, looks alot better, my coilovers still have some room to go, but any lower and it just looks dumb on these stock wheels. oh well, ill probably have some new wheels soon enough, ill worry about it then

97ek_coupe

to late. controls punched through the strut towers and tie rods sit on the frame
you should look into the buddy club balljoints, roll center adjusters? is that what they are called, idk either way might make your suspension geometry a little better, also pics of your strut tower damage? i want to see what mine are about to look like, mine have been hitting on bad bumps for about 4 months now, seems like they are gonna punch through any day

edit, blox, not buddy club, haha.

http://www.weaksauceparts.com/store/product.php?productid=22433&cat=2364&page=1

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i know about them. im not worried, honestly guys if you want to be low. you cant care about geometry, cars arent designed for this type of stuff. tie rods, ball joint, all that good stuff are going to wear A LOT quicker. i know people who go through multiple ball joints a year. now i go to school for cars, and i just completely my suspension class. one thing i learned was my car is not going to last long. but thats a commitment you gotta make

97ek_coupe

Yeah I've been through multiple ball joints, tie rod ends, and wheel bearings. Loving every minute of it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Low is a way of life! Gotta love it to do it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah it really is, its addicting too. im always wanting to go lower. if i could sit on subframe i would do it

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Koni Yellows and Ground Controls. No idea of the drop from stock height.

Custom valved Koni Yellows and Ground Controls. Again no idea of the drop from stock height.