post pics of your pet 56k warning!!

civic_tj

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here are our 2 labs Kelcee (chocolate) and Ellee (yellow)

and one of the horses, named Diamond

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chico the bullie

White American Staff i had for 3 weeks :cry:

All white with a Brindle and BLUE Spot..

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The little s**t heads (i love em!) Black cat = Bunta, him and his borthers/sisters were found in a dumpster then they were just a few days old and had to be bottle fed. Tortie = French Toast. she had kittens at 6 months old, so she's petite (didn't have time to grow up before she had kittens!). she BEATS on fatty bunta.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My new kitten. His old owner called him Booger come to find out, but I renamed him Harvey. He's about 5 months old now.

This is a photo from when we first got him when he was about 4 months old.

So I went to Eran's house recently to get Harvey (I moved out a few months ago and haven't had anywhere I could keep a cat until recently). Harvey bolted out of my car, which was in the driveway, when I tried to put him in a carrier and ran between the house and the neighbor's house. My neighbors and I looked but couldn't find him. I let Eran know Harvey ran off and he agreed to keep the backdoor open while he was at home since Harvey is known to wander back into the house that way, in the event he does manage to get out.

Well, that was just short of three weeks ago that he ran off. Eran thought he saw him in the neighborhood once, but when he returned with a carrier he couldn't find him again. :(

So there goes my kitty. Judging by my previous post, I had him since about September/November 2006 up until July 24, 2012. :cry:

More recent pics (within the last year):

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I went to Eran's house recently to get Harvey (I moved out a few months ago and haven't had anywhere I could keep a cat until recently). Harvey bolted out of my car, which was in the driveway, when I tried to put him in a carrier and ran between the house and the neighbor's house. My neighbors and I looked but couldn't find him. I let Eran know Harvey ran off and he agreed to keep the backdoor open while he was at home since Harvey is known to wander back into the house that way, in the event he does manage to get out.

Well, that was just short of three weeks ago that he ran off. Eran thought he saw him in the neighborhood once, but when he returned with a carrier he couldn't find him again. :(

So there goes my kitty. Judging by my previous post, I had him since about September/November 2006 up until July 24, 2012. :cry:

More recent pics (within the last year):

Sorry to hear that man :/

Thanks for bumping this thread though, I've been looking for something like this.

This is my dachshund marley, just a little over a year old.

In the first pic he wanted what I was eating, in the second he was enjoying the hour ride to eatonton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jose1027

Registered VIP
this pic was wen we got him at 8 weeks old,hes a poodle/yorkie mix,his name is Hershey.

And this are recent pics,he just turned 1:D

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2