Post up pics of your aquarium!

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't see any posts like this, so I figured I'd start one =)

I'll add more after work, but here's a couple shots of my new African Cichlid babies :D

Tapatalk2 T-Mobile Galaxy S3

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
my anaconda and the reptile tower down below (was before I cleaned the turtle tank and you can't see my corn's cage on top. 'Conda is getting a good sized Boaphile setup ONCESOMEONEBUYSMYSTUFFFORSALE!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice! What size is that?

Finally got some more pics of mine =)

Here's all the babies I could catch

And the ones I missed

And one of the proud parents lol

Oh, and it's a 55 gallon =)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
fish tank + 2 year old = no .

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
My 3yr old is great with all my tanks. I have a 10gallon with 8 fish. Guppies, mollies. I have a beta fish in its own bowl. He didn't get along with the mollies.

I also have a 6 year old bearded dragon in a 40 gallon tank. A 1yr old bearded dragon in a 25gallon tank, and a 6month old bearded dragon in a 10gallon tank.

All 4 of my kids are great with the tanks. My kids are 8,7,5 & 3.

Spike 6yrs old
uploadfromtaptalk1350706889593.jpg

Taz 1yrs old
uploadfromtaptalk1350706976277.jpg

Coco 6month old
uploadfromtaptalk1350707031543.jpg

Beta fish
uploadfromtaptalk1350707108077.jpg

Fishies
uploadfromtaptalk1350707135876.jpg

I'll grab better pictures 2moro of the actuall tanks

I even have a 6yr old yorkie but my phone won't let me post his picture. 5 is the maxim I guess.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
main display 33 gallons, refugium 10 gallon sump 10 gallons, it is a reef system, that was when it was brand spankin new. maybe i will start another project. not too sure thought.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've always wanted a salt setup, but the start up cost is crazy :/

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When I move into a house, some day, I want to do a nice salt water setup. Not even enough room in my current place for a small fish bowl, but I'd love to have a nice aquarium some day.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
When I move into a house, some day, I want to do a nice salt water setup. Not even enough room in my current place for a small fish bowl, but I'd love to have a nice aquarium some day.
I want my walls made out of an aquarium, like the house from 13 Ghosts but with you know, fish in the walls.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HondaFreak - Eh, it'll happen. As soon as I'm done with school, I should be good to get it rolling within about a year (after loans are paid off).

Bloodshot - Yea, I really just want one built into a wall. That's some cool stuff. Either that, or do the coffee table aquarium. I want it to be a focal point somewhere. They're too damn cool to not be the center of focus.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HondaFreak - Eh, it'll happen. As soon as I'm done with school, I should be good to get it rolling within about a year (after loans are paid off).

Bloodshot - Yea, I really just want one built into a wall. That's some cool stuff. Either that, or do the coffee table aquarium. I want it to be a focal point somewhere. They're too damn cool to not be the center of focus.
*Stilahondafreak likes this*

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Painted my wheels, again. Rolled and pulled fenders on a 2012 Mazda speed 3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2