Post Up Your MAZDAS!!!

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I almost picked up a white skittle last week, but it had too many miles and I was leary of the seller.

Are you on crack, that cabrio isn't a rotary :evil::evil::evil: I want props cause mine is a rotary. Rotary or go home! :P
You get no credit for your dad's car that he gave to you.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hooked...never saw those pics of the Miata...looks great...

Also, engine goes in on Saturday...I am so ready to have the car back...been pretty much without it since December...

1991civicZC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^Year...

Ended up finding an engine from a reliable guy with 60,000 Miles...going to get it to me for $600 shipped...nothing to complain about...I also have someone who is going to help me get it put in...
2006 rx-8 ;)

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As it currently sits...the motor we swapped in had a blown headgasket and the head is at the machine shop currently getting compression tested and looked at for cracks...

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's up with your headlights?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I remember the thread you made when you first got this car, s**t cracked me up.
Haha I'm surprised anyone remembered that. More less thought it was as funny as I did ;)

Scratch, damn man good luck!

here's a recent pic =)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Haha I'm surprised anyone remembered that. More less thought it was as funny as I did ;)
No I remember that s**t, it was funny as hell. I was going through the list of things you had "upgraded" and at first I was thinking "hey I dont know who this guy is, but hes doin mad work on his car" and then I got down to the "rwd conversion, convertible top" and I was like ".............okay something is up"

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shane, I just saw the picture of your car in front of paradise Pup.

Double char FTW. lol

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol where'd you see that at?

I've gone to paradise pub at least 3 times, f**kin place has princess hours I've yet to catch it open ;)

edit: i'll take it you saw in this thread lol blonde moment.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, yeah, in this thread. when I worked for the dub in woof, we went there for lunch a couple of times.

i know theyre closed at like 5 pm every day.

we went at 11am and it took an hour to get our food.
still good as hell though.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Saw a '91 MX-5 on the way home from co-op yesterday. I wish I had my camera with me then, it was pretty sick, slammed on 16s, 8 inch wide wheels with stretched tires, red, softop with roll bar and 1.8 L Turbo.... yes turbo. It's acceleration spoke for itself. The hood had a hole cut out to fit an intercooler in it too :shock: It was very clean, no bodykits or or not even a lip kit on it. Only exterior modifications was the TURBO badge on the rear.

I'm taking pictures if I see it again the next time.

You know what that means Hooked? You better get your cute little miata boosted... from a girly car to a race machine.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Saw a '91 MX-5 on the way home from co-op yesterday. I wish I had my camera with me then, it was pretty sick, slammed on 16s, 8 inch wide wheels with stretched tires, red, softop with roll bar and 1.8 L Turbo.... yes turbo. It's acceleration spoke for itself. The hood had a hole cut out to fit an intercooler in it too :shock: It was very clean, no bodykits or or not even a lip kit on it. Only exterior modifications was the TURBO badge on the rear.

I'm taking pictures if I see it again the next time.

You know what that means Hooked? You better get your cute little miata boosted... from a girly car to a race machine.
All in due time ;)

Next time you better be backed by pix :D

BTW I can race it as is too

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well...lets see...we got the car running a few days before the EECMM and decided to bring it out...ran great for the first few days, and then out of nowhere we left the group and were heading through the countryside to Pigeon Forge for our house we rented out and when we come to a stop the car shuts off...

Won't turn back on...we can't figure out what is wrong with it, so we have to get it towed the 60 miles to Pigeon Forge...when we get it to the shop, we find out the bad news...after an examination we find that the left two runners from the header are warm and the right two aren't...we have about 100 pounds compression in two of the cylinders...

So...we decide to pull off the VC and check it out and what do we find...well...a snapped camshaft...supposedly the oil pump went out...

Not sure if we are going to need just a new head or what...it is getting towed home on Wednesday, so we will break it down and start back over again...