Post up your pic!

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's a woman's sexual prime age right? Might head down to San Antonio and crash at your house ;)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why is that? I did and a lot of people at the wedding had theirs like that.
It's not the one and only way to do it but it's a general rule of thumb to button the top button and leave the bottom button unbuttoned. Same with a 3-button suit...you can either button the top 2 and leave the bottom or button the center and leave the bottom and top.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's a woman's sexual prime age right? Might head down to San Antonio and crash at your house ;)

My thoughts exactly
Go for it if you want your nuts removed by an angry 6'3" Mexican.

It's not the one and only way to do it but it's a general rule of thumb to button the top button and leave the bottom button unbuttoned. Same with a 3-button suit...you can either button the top 2 and leave the bottom or button the center and leave the bottom and top.
I see. Well I've learned something today.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go for it if you want your nuts removed by an angry 6'3" Mexican.
well you're just asking for that if you go to her house. this is why you get a hotel room or just do it in the rental car.

*edit* i removed my 2nd option because i don't think i should say things that pass through my mind at this hour of the night

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My Captain Morgan face at last year's ball

Working on top of a CH-53E, right by the main rotorhead

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i knew a girl who worked on helicopters in the army once. her dream was to f**k a pilot in the cockpit. i'm guessing that probably happens.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Who's to say I'm not an angry 6'3" mexican
Idk.

well you're just asking for that if you go to her house. this is why you get a hotel room or just do it in the rental car.

*edit* i removed my 2nd option because i don't think i should say things that pass through my mind at this hour of the night
Yea, but my mom doesn't like whites. Not that she's racist it just ain't her cup of tea.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i knew a girl who worked on helicopters in the army once. her dream was to f*** a pilot in the cockpit. i'm guessing that probably happens.
I wouldn't doubt it. But I'm not a pilot, so I wouldn't know. Most of them are married to 8/10 or above though, and most female enlisted are about 4, 5/10. It does go on in the cabin of the aircraft on the boat at night sometimes. :lol:

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so it's not because she's a racist that she doesn't like whites? well that's fair then.
Let's just say she prefers Mexicans when it comes to relationships. Just like I wouldn't date a black girl because it's not what I'm into. Racism is a really touchy subject.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so to be clear. you wouldn't date someone just because they're black. that does sound pretty racist. maybe i'll just give you this shovel here for you to dig yourself a little deeper.

is it just the dark skinned black girls or all of them? because i know a girls with some pretty light skin tones that are mixed.
I'm f**king done. We're all racist somehow. I guess this is how I'm racist.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So if you would not date them would you have sex with them?? X2 on gang banging the mom.
I'd bang one, but never date unless she was the coolest girl ever. Now I just sound f**king terrible, but it's all a matter of preference.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have met some absolutely bangin' black girls, Mexican girls, Asian girls, and European women. All women can be drop dead gorgeous, or absolutely fugly. I would never rule out a woman due to ethnicity, though! One of my best friends married a light skinned black girl, and she's pretty good looking. My guitar player is dating a black girl (whose really dark skinned). She's cute as hell, and an absolute MACHINE when it comes to her goals (in nursing school currently, about 2 months from her BSN, deciding whether she wants to pursue her masters/possible doctorate, also works 2 part time jobs).
Everyone has their preferences, I don't think that makes anyone racist. I personally prefer brunette white girls, though (with the occasional blonde bombshell). To each his own! Also, on topic of this thread: