Power Chamber Intake Install Question

DaLostONE69

5+ Year Member
I was looking at pics of intakes on the d16 and I came across one with a power chamber intake on a d16. My question is where would the three sensors that plug into the stock intake plug into on the power chamber .

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
If it's only an intake you only need ONE sensor, and it's for the MAP sensor, that's the only sensor on the intake it's self!

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Wow

One should be for the breather off the valve cover
The other should be for the IAT, IIRC on d16y8s it is plugged into the intake tube and not the airbox

the MAP sensor is NOT on the intake tube

DaLostONE69

5+ Year Member
Wow

One should be for the breather off the valve cover
The other should be for the IAT, IIRC on d16y8s it is plugged into the intake tube and not the airbox

the MAP sensor is NOT on the intake tube
Yes I know the MAP sensor is on the throttle body not the intake tube. If put a breather on to replace the hose that's goes two intake arm what do I do with the other two hoses?

Trekk

Registered VIP
On my personal car I just bypassed the lines and looped them back around. I'm in hot ass Miami I don't need coolant running every place on the car. If you want to keep the line in place most people go the ghetto way and just try to tuck the metal pipes out of the way. You could also just get a longer hose and remove the metal tube assembly and use a long hose in its place.

If we are talking about the same thing. It's not 2 hoses its 1 hose that just goes from rubber to metal back to rubber.

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Sorry, well when I made a intake for mine I just put a grommet in the tube for the sensor, and then put a breather on the VC, Sorry, I wasn't 100% sure on the sensor.