Premium XBOX 360 with Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kai, I just picked up a 360 premium set up and flashed it with hacked firmware already. =)

I was playing a burned copy of Saints Row last night.

Anyways, no longer need it. thanks.

SPONSOREDCRX

Rockin the zc single cam
5+ Year Member
alright no problem. bump still for sale.

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wont sell on ebay anymore. tried to sell my playstation 2 and scammers kept buying, now i owe ebay $150 for selling nothing.
Sorry to hear that.. I've had nothing but positive experiences on eBay.. for the most part, lol. Hope all goes well with insurance and the sell..

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry to hear that.. I've had nothing but positive experiences on eBay.. for the most part, lol. Hope all goes well with insurance and the sell..

SPONSOREDCRX

Rockin the zc single cam
5+ Year Member
thanks. insurance is paid but would still like to sell this. $400 obo you guys know that is more than fair. and am still taking partial trade for boost gauge and dp.

iCivic

EJ8 in the making...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kai, I just picked up a 360 premium set up and flashed it with hacked firmware already. =)

I was playing a burned copy of Saints Row last night.

Anyways, no longer need it. thanks.
that's a great way to get your console banned from xbox live, hope you never plan to play live, or that console will be useless online

plus 400 isn't great man....i paid 230 on here for a premium, 2 controllers, headset, 3 games, camera, 2 face plates and a 64 mb memory card....

not tryin to crash your sale but you shoulda took the 300, they go for that with games all day long on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.