pricing released on 06 si

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matts2ksi said:
Did you pick up your Si yet! =)

I bet your happy about being under $20K...you should pick up the Navi as well!
not yet, still waiting for one to come in. I not going with the navigation cause its like an extra 13 bills and I dont feel like paying for it. I will buy one when they become cheaper or at least more comon like off ebay. I am getting the fog lights though ;)

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow..that's a great deal

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x_civic said:
are they making any money off it?
I'm almost positive they'll be doing pretty well...from what i've heard, if you were to go to a honda dealer, order one the way you want it, you probably won't see it til late Feb. or early March! Obviously some places may be different. I haven't talked to my dealer about the Si, but he says that he can't keep the new 4dr and the 2dr on the lot for more than a day! They're even selling their "test drives".

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Damn, i may just get ones of these in a few years....
:werd:

all the prices are good..even with the navi...

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just talk to my dealer and the said cause there make so few the first year that the mark up is outrageous. i say this because they called me cause some dropped of the list and the offered it to me. but i decide to wait till nest year. would lose to much money from the new car.

blueline

JDM Jerzy Domestic Market
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just talked to my local Honda dealer and they told me the they are looking at going for around 21K

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not too shabby i'll still stick w/ the EM1 for now, ima wait a year or two, can't stand car payments anyways

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, i want a new car... is it just using the rsx-s engine? man I'm out of touch with my Hondas

blueline

JDM Jerzy Domestic Market
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think I'm gonna passthough. Navy just upped my pay to stay in bonus to $75,000 so I think I'll be putting a down payment on a NSX.

Hondahawaii777

EJ8 to BB6 to DC5
5+ Year Member
mugen00 said:
well according to edmunds, there will be a totally different rsx in 07! not sure if acura is gonna stay with the rsx name or change it again!

No more RSX...they are expecting a 2-door TSX to take over...noone is expecting the RSX to be around after 06...

x_civic

Banned
ill pass on it, can't afford it right now anyway, but i think if i could afford it i might take it...but there would be some other cars i wouls purchase in front of the 06er.