Project: 240SX...Commence!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First time officially driving the car in over a year and a half today. Wooh!

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bet that felt great! First impressions?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So how did she do on her maiden voyage?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It felt awesome! First impressions: This thing is stupid loud, stupid low, my neighbors officially hate me, but god damnit I love it.

She did pretty well though! I just putted around my neighborhood though, nothing more. The plate is expired since 2011 and I didn't have current insurance on it till just a few minutes ago...so I didn't want to take the chance of driving on a main roadway!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It felt awesome! First impressions: This thing is stupid loud, stupid low, my neighbors officially hate me, but god damnit I love it.

She did pretty well though! I just putted around my neighborhood though, nothing more. The plate is expired since 2011 and I didn't have current insurance on it till just a few minutes ago...so I didn't want to take the chance of driving on a main roadway!
Video or bust.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha video will come! I'll see if I can get the lady to video my driveby's. I've been busy buttoning everything up though, got my Tomei FPR installed and set up, gauge cluster properly working, bung welded on my DP for my wideband, raising the front end up (just a little to stop the rubbing) etc. Today I'll finish my gauge wiring and give it another try =)

And yeah, still interested in selling the vert. I should have the title in the next week give or take..Colorado has taken their sweet time :/

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Because if you still are I might sell my civic this week or next week then I'll have some monies.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds good man, yeah it's still available, just sitting in the garage at the moment =)

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will someday! haha

so I'm having an odd problem with the car. No interior lights work other than the clock in the cluster, and my headlights turn on but the headlight motors and taillights dont work when the cars off. After I start the car, they still dont work unless I rev the engine up a bit. Then, all my electronics work... any idea? Ground issue? Power issue? I've checked every ground, even sanded them all down to bare metal to make sure their getting a good contact. I'm stumped :/

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As soon as I rev up everything works fine, doesnt change the dim of any lights by reving it up. It's just half the stuff doesnt work unless I rev it up.. :/

https://vimeo.com/77453236

Car is officially on the road but definitely not driving anywhere anytime soon. Turbo is shot...my luck :/

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you said you had a battery issue a few months back didnt you? is the bad boy dead or near death? it did sit for a year right?