Ugly Heavy Ass 17's

Some Shots

After:
Skunk2 Short Throw and Knob and the Center Console

Skunk2 Intake Manifold with B16 Throttle Body

Sexy HIDs that i am trying to sell haha

New RSR Exhaust

Molded Front Mugen Lip and Mold Rear Lip

Most Recent Shots Before Her Bath .. and yes i know the tail lights arent so sick but are a hell of a lot better than the Carbon Fiber Altezzas

The New Sexy Wheels .. yeah i know theyre drags.. dont bother flaming i bought them because i wanted a 16" wheel and work equips come no bigger than 15's

all comments are well but please try to keep the flaming to a minimum hahaha

upcoming... 99-00 Tails, carbon fiber hood and some nice foggies and over the winter you will see a sick ass intercooler

-Kyle-

EJzilla

5+ Year Member
nice ride but not feeling the tail lights and rims, but you gonna change the tail lights anyways. Planning to lower the car? that would make the car even more sick. just my 2 cents, keep us posted!

UPDATE: how is the RS*R exhaust doing you? I want to change my exhaust and dont want to spend a whole lot.. saw some RS*R for a decent price... just wondering how it sounds?

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
to be honest it sounds amazing and i am gonna lower it a little bit more, and yeah im not feeling the tails anymore, but i think the rims are sick haha.. but thanks for the feedback and i would definately recommend the RSR exmag or the apexi worldsport II

EJzilla

5+ Year Member
to be honest it sounds amazing and i am gonna lower it a little bit more, and yeah im not feeling the tails anymore, but i think the rims are sick haha.. but thanks for the feedback and i would definately recommend the RSR exmag or the apexi worldsport II
haha the rims aren't ugly but just not my cup of tea and I would definitely check those two out. thanks for the recommendations. =)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice transformation man. looking good and can't wait to see more.

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks importfan1... i bought the car the way it looks in the very first pic

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty mean... how much did you get the rsr exhaust for? how does it sound? i'm wanting to get one.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very nice progress bro...! I like where you're going with your car, keep up the good work. Now I see what you were talking about with the lug nuts...!

:thumbs up

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's some huge transformation. Good job de-ricing it bro. Looks way better than before. But I think you should lower the car a bit more, and you'll be set. =)

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you have your tails installed wrong. lol. And I like the center console actually. Where in pa you located? How much for the hids?

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking much better but why is there a piece of wood above the exhaust?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Car definitely looks better than before. Still got a few things you could change up though, but you've already mentioned them in future plans. Paint the rear drums back to black too.

:thumbs up.

JohnnySasakiMGS

5+ Year Member
I was never a fan or aftermarket wheels but those look pretty good! That exhaust looks very tasteful. Nice job!

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good.. tails got to go.. rims are alrght keep up the good work

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks a lot better than it did originally...that black center console would drive me nuts.

Hondaz4LYF

5+ Year Member
Looks good bro...nice de-ricing job you did there also!! I personally don't really like the rims, but that's just me man...looks excellent overall!

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks every1, i mean i like what i like and you guys like what you all like haha .. the rear drums are going back to black until the rear disc brake swap this winter, the tails are going to get swapped for 99-00 tails haha .. but you all gotta admit they are better than the ones the car came with .. the carbon fiber altezzas lol .. and its a long story about that wood haha