Projector Headlights?

saranaz86

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like my halo's....yes light output is bad :roll:

yea i dont like how the led's are at the bottom...and one of mine is burnt out now.....during spring break, im gonna heat them up,....make a run to radioshak...and try to see if i can put one at the top of the halo ring too....

iluvboobies

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got the ion blue headlights on my car.. heres a pic in the day and one at night (stock bulbs) dont mind the shitty car they are on though

Nok

96 EX Civic Coupe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean lookin ride saranza, I dig the black civics, they look so... stealthy. =) I had a chance to see my baby for a brief moment this weekend, and I got to look at my headlights a little bit more and I think I'm probably just going to hang onto them for now. I would eventually like to do a front end conversion, but I would have no idea where to start so I'll probably learn more about it before I attempt it.

Thanks for all the replies and pictures though, I couldn't have asked for anything else :D

dipset891

whats really good?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the dual halo with the black housing look nice , type r headlights are sick too

G4Man

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have the Projector Chrome Halo headlights on my 2000 Civic Si, it gives it an awesome look to the car. The amount of light coming out of them is not as great as the factory headlights, but I got some new XD5 bulbs and it helps create a little more light, I am about to add a 6000K or 8000K HID Kit to the car which projector headlights are really meant to run with, that should brighten up the road substantially. If you want to see pics of my car goto

http://www.civicsi.ltracing.net/

SilverStyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They look so good, id get them but after market projectos suck with HIDs

psyke_13

PsYkE PeRfOrMaNcE
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have black housing lights but the best looking projectors i have seen are by tyc

mustangkilla

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have the dual halo projectors in my civic, but i bought them off someone on this site and when i installed them the drivers side halo didn't work so i only have the halo's on my low beams. anyone know how to fix this problem?

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the projectors give a nice look, but the ion will give you more light. i'd go for the projectors as i drive mostly in the city and go on long journeys once a while.

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
psyke_13 said:
I have black housing lights but the best looking projectors i have seen are by tyc
got any pictures?

loccusst

Experienced Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you don't go into low light areas just get the projectors. I had the projectors on my car but changed em out for the type r headlights. They don't put out the beam pattern that your factory lights will and its not cause of the bulb, its the size of the reflector area. I love the jdm lights with black housing. I ended up turning my projector lights into a ram air housing for when I race.

Panther 25

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just installed some projectors and they're badass but mine are black housing

jacksplat

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
projectors are not the way to go i went two weeks thinking about witch one i want to go with i found out that the projectors are not that bright at night as you think you need the hid system behind the projectors if you want them to look right so i went with the same housing but went with the piaa light bub in my 2000 ex civic they are brighter them the projectors could ever be!!!!!!