Proper EF9

Discussion in '4th Gen Honda Civic Builds / Show Offs' started by AraujoEF9, Oct 13, 2011.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. AraujoEF9

AraujoEF9 New Member

]Hey everyone im new to clubcivic.com and i decided to post up a few pictures of my first car, im 16 years of age and will be driving it around march/april, picked it up for $2,500 nothing is wrong with it at all, besides a few dings on the paint and recently had been riving it when ranomly my brake decided to go on me,but other then that shes fine, tell me what you think about it! i also have a eg6 but that will be used for winter and i might soon decide to start putting money into that aswell.
    SOME SPECS:
    B16a
    DC 4-2-1 headers
    2.5 magnaflow exhaust
    DC cam gears
    full Acura int interior
    Acura int intake manifold
    lower control arms
    15 inch SIR rims
    rear sway bar
    PR3
    power windows
    forget company of springs!!
    K&N Intake SR
    JSP carbon fiber hood

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  2. AraujoEF9

AraujoEF9 New Member

sorry guys for some reason pictures are not uploading

3. rayaccord101

rayaccord101 New Member Registered VIP

i guess no luck with pics

4. ImportFan1

ImportFan1 Super Moderator Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member