Proposing.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will ruin the surprise for him
He purposed last night she said yes idk how he did it whenever he gets back on here he can tell everybody if he wants.
In that case congrats and best of luck to the OP.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So I'm gathering that everyone in this thread supporting him doing this, is either

A--single and lonely
B--single, lonely, and young
C--married way too young b/c of being knocked up, or just married young in general.

The people NOT for this are

A--the older generation that have been around longer
B--single by choice
C--single not by choice but smart enough to know it'll happen at the right time
Have to agree with this as well.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow.. this got way out of hand. Anyways I've been busy these past few days enjoying my time spent with the woman I love. And working a lot. But sorry if that offends anybody. I'm happy with my decision. Thanks to the people that are too. I completely understand those who don't agree with this, and I appreciate your concern, but it's my decision to make and I made it.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow.. this got way out of hand. Anyways I've been busy these past few days enjoying my time spent with the woman I love. And working a lot. But sorry if that offends anybody. I'm happy with my decision. Thanks to the people that are too. I completely understand those who don't agree with this, and I appreciate your concern, but it's my decision to make and I made it.
Congratulations. As I said before, I wish the best for you two. I wasn't trying to say it was the WRONG decision, simply that if I was in the same position I would act differently. That's the beauty of opinions, everybody can have a legitimate one :D

Good luck, and keep us updated.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
congrats man! good luck to the both of y'all =)

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So did you propose already?

So like some, i think waiting would be wise. I feel that if you think your ready, give it just a bit longer. I say this because sometimes certain things in our life push us to certain feelings and you should really be sure its not a passing thing. You both may be ready for marriage now. If you are, more power to you. If there is any hint of doubt just wait.
If you do propose or already have, make sure to give plenty of time to be engaged.

My proposal:
I was out of town for 3 days leading up to our 4th anniversary of dating. Her car was in the shop at the time so i left my keys and a note for her with basic info. I sent her on a 3 day scavenger hunt planned around certain time/days to make sure it lasted the 3 days i was out. I sent her all around the city hitting significant spots for the both of us. School, work, family, firsts, dates all that stuff. She would pick up a different clue/riddle each spot. The last clue i called her playing only "our song" (from a phone number she didn't have) and immediately knew where to go.
I was waiting at the park where i asked her to be my girlfriend and asked her to be my wife.

She wanted something private so thats what i did. A friend will be proposing with family and close friends and yet another friend wants to propose VERY publicly. She loves attention so that will work for her/them.

So if you did propose how did you do it? If you haven't do you have plans or a basic idea?
Best of luck no matter what you do.