Quarter mile times

V-TECHPOWER

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hit a 16.89 how is that for a stock civic?
I tried what steamed rice did with the nylon and rubber band on the intake... Now that I think of it I cant find the nylon on my intake.Hum. oh well I will look in my engine bay.
Peace out my fellow civic buddies
Please reply and let me know what I can do to make my car faster.
V-TECHPOWER:shock: :shock:

stealthsi009

sTEalth MOde
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can tighten your throttle cable about a 1/4 in. cause honda leaves them kind of lose with slack for the grandmas. Just kind of tricky not to tighten to much then your idle will be high. just play around with it with someone so then can tell you what the revs are reading during the procedure.

V-TECHPOWER

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright, hey I looked for my nylon and cant find it. it isn't in the engine bay and my car is idaling wierd? Its wants to die it doesn't have any power also.
I think I need a diag.

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nylon? Did you take off the filter and use a rubber band to hold a piece of nylon where the filter normally goes?

If this is true, and you sucked in the piece of nylon, it is probably stuck in the intake or in one of the cylinders.

You can't be this stupid. I'm guessing a troll.

V-TECHPOWER

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I wouldn't put on the nylon over the filter! I am not that much of a retard! I know that would restrict air flow. so to answer your question yes I put the nylon over the intake with a rubber band and there was no filter. So what you are telling me is that I sucked up the nylon? because if I did could I use a grab all to fish it out?

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by V-TECHPOWER
Yeah I wouldn't put on the nylon over the filter! I am not that much of a retard! I know that would restrict air flow. so to answer your question yes I put the nylon over the intake with a rubber band and there was no filter. So what you are telling me is that I sucked up the nylon? because if I did could I use a grab all to fish it out?
You are probably going to have to pull the intake. Most likely it got stuck in one of the runners. Could have possibly made its way into the head as well.