question about turbokit please help!

jdmsedan d16

5+ Year Member
so im wanting to put on a turbokit on my 98 lx sedan and was wondering is there anything else i would need that doesnt already come with it??? for ex it has turbo manifold turbo intercooler-pipings dwn pipe bov waste gate raditors fan hoses air filter gasket anything else i would need??? PLEASE HELP

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
a tune, engine management, SEARCH, boost gauge, oil lines, tapped oil pan, SEARCH, oil fittings, id recommend a catch can, and SEARCH

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Personally, if your asking these questions, you havent search and/or dont know whats involved in putting boost on a car thats not designed for it.

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a tune, engine management, SEARCH, boost gauge, oil lines, tapped oil pan, SEARCH, oil fittings, id recommend a catch can, and SEARCH
depends on how long you hope to keep your engine/turbo functional. If you would like to keep them for more than a few hundred miles i would recommend all the above especially a tune after it all.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I've seen some stupid s**t on here before, so unfortunately I couldn't give you the benefit of the doubt this time. Sorry bud.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my search pic is being put to good use i see, keep's me from gettin pissed off and bring raptor Jesus out. :thumbs up
NOOOOOOO !! :shock: :shock:

NOT RAPTOR JESUS!!! :worthy:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmaoo; oh you've been witness to his wrath so you know :rolf:

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Would highly recommend loads of research before you go boosting a car. You will have to be able to work on the vehicle afterwords, and be able to diagnose problems yourself. To do that you will have to thoroughly understand everything that is going on. That being said it is fairly easy stuff to learn as long as you invest the time in learning correct information.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Would highly recommend loads of research before you go boosting a car. You will have to be able to work on the vehicle afterwords, and be able to diagnose problems yourself. To do that you will have to thoroughly understand everything that is going on. That being said it is fairly easy stuff to learn as long as you invest the time in learning correct information.
:word:

jon31562

mmmm..turbo?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have been doing nothing but reading about this stuff and working... with some short eating and f***ing breaks and am still not confident enough to attempt it... gl smart man... i bets you are the koolest kid in the nieghborhood arent you...