Questions about a B18B

1loudex

Team Redline
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aight guys..im thinking about getting a b18b swapped in to my car and boosting it..i have a 99 civic..i was just wondering if any of you have done this and about how much boost could i run on stock internals..

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
depends on teh size of teh turbo....obviously. when will people understand this.

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1loudex said:
Aight guys..im thinking about getting a b18b swapped in to my car and boosting it..i have a 99 civic..i was just wondering if any of you have done this and about how much boost could i run on stock internals..
5-8 psi on your mom's hypothetical cooch

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hatch said:
5-8 psi on your mom's hypothetical cooch

damn cory, your mom must do hella cagles to get an 8 psi queef :shock:

HiGH_CiTY

Lock It Up!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my buddy pulled 350hp 18psi on a stock LS block w/ a garret t3 (not sure what trim size but its not that big) tunned thru hondata. his whole setup is really nice tho too .. . full race style mani, tial 44mm, msd ig sys, etc. . .
but i think he usually ran around 10-12psi on the street ;)
again BONE stock internals

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LS + turbo....:shock:

iamcivic

zdnfhsz fhz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B18 block can handle 300+ whp.
btw..you have to do 1 thing at a time..get the swap and then worry about this stuff.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
as i;ve heard it b18b has the strongest block...more iron or whatever they make it with than the rest

1loudex

Team Redline
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well...im getting everything at once..and as for the first comment..i know it depends on the size of the turbo, i just forgot to put it....im gonna be running a gt28r...im hoping it will work out pretty sweet....thanks for all of yalls help

HiGH_CiTY

Lock It Up!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just make sure u find an experience tunner (if u havent already) if u want to pull and maintain some good numbers

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazedout06 said:
as i;ve heard it b18b has the strongest block...more iron or whatever they make it with than the rest
who told u this?
the iron fairy? :roll:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
deftone said:
i run 12 on stock internals with a t3/04e
12's can be done with a stock t25 from a eclispe as-well on a stock ls motor, it's just all in teh tuning.

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
12's can be done with a stock t25 from a eclispe as-well on a stock ls motor, it's just all in teh tuning.
i meant 12psi

Inigo Montoya