quick turbo question???

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im planning to boost my d16y8 with and edelbrock kit and was wondering what cars i would keep up with and or own?
thanks!

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think you might be able to pull on the 1974 Pinto, or maybe Yugos. mid 80s conversion vans are also a solid kill

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dont forget unmoddified VW Beatles from 1970

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very hard question to answer. you'll beat stock 99-00 sis.

2.0crx

5+ Year Member
lmfao.....i cant believe this was even asked. "how about dem scions" what scions are fast? my stock dohc zc-t will walk new mustang gts buy at least 8+ cars.... and thats nothing to brag about, those stangs are slow!!! just boost it, go race and let us know what u beat and lost too... Videos are welcome too...

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my stock dohc zc-t will walk new mustang gts buy at least 8+ cars.... and thats nothing to brag about, those stangs are slow!!!
i dont consider a vehicle running 13.6 from the factory "slow"

and i completely doubt you put 8 cars on them unless they dont even know they are racing...:roll:

2nedhnda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont consider a vehicle running 13.6 from the factory "slow"

and i completely doubt you put 8 cars on them unless they dont even know they are racing...:roll:
:rotflmfao:took the words right out of my mouth, racing isnt racing unless both parties are aware of it!!! I love the ZC's, but come on.........no really, come on....

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no... really...

come on...

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You'll most likeky smoke these: Ford Tempo, Oldsmobile Cutlas V6, Chrysler LeBaron, Cadillac Fleetwood, and of course, a Canyonero or two.

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lmfao.....i cant believe this was even asked. "how about dem scions" what scions are fast? my stock dohc zc-t will walk new mustang gts buy at least 8+ cars.... and thats nothing to brag about, those stangs are slow!!! just boost it, go race and let us know what u beat and lost too... Videos are welcome too...
:stfusmack: