Raiced or Not Riced Ek Civic Sedan?

AeonTech

NEW PICS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE THIRD PAGE ALSO A LITTLE VIDEO

I've had this Ek for quite some time now, I've been trying to come up with a good look while trying not to exceed on the ricer scale. I honestly just wanna know if I'm heading the right direction with it, or if should add, remove, replace something. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks in advanced :cool:

I will take more pics of it soon, interiors engine and whatnot. I'm just looking for opinions on the exterior for now though :D

CDubs

Registered VIP
im not a fan of the bumper or black stripe personally but the rest looks pretty clean

AeonTech

im not a fan of the bumper or black stripe personally but the rest looks pretty clean
It's actually a carbon fiber design hand painted to kinda match the black roof and carbon fiber colored part in the front bumper. I've also been wondering how would it look with the hood fully white. What do you think?

emerican

Registered VIP
If it where mine id go with one solid color Other than that it looks pretty good to me.

AeonTech

It's actually a carbon fiber design hand painted to kinda match the black roof and carbon fiber colored part in the front bumper. I've also been wondering how would it look with the hood fully white. What do you think?
The hell with that hood design, I just half-a$$3d painted the hood on paint to see how it would somehow look xD, and I you're right man. I love it, definitely painting my hood this weekend :D

(So far I've taken the suggestions on painting the hood completely white and the gas door)

AeonTech

If it where mine id go with one solid color Other than that it looks pretty good to me.
I know, I just did a lame edit on paint to see how it would look with the white hood and I loved it, although I'm staying with the black roof, but, the hood's definitely going white :D

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Imo it should be all one color (including the gas door.) The strip makes it look ricey, so does just having a black roof.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All one color, bigger wheels will complement the kit. Thinner tires will complement the wheels

AeonTech

All one color, bigger wheels will complement the kit. Thinner tires will complement the wheels
It feels waaay better on the road with 16's and those tires, the only thing I don't like about bigger rims (17+) it's that you can feel every pebble on the road xD plus if you hit a hole on the road, you can say goodbye to your tire.

dgriff24

It feels waaay better on the road with 16's and those tires, the only thing I don't like about bigger rims (17+) it's that you can feel every pebble on the road xD plus if you hit a hole on the road, you can say goodbye to your tire.
haha your not kidding! :x

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it needs a drop. i think the black roof can look good actually. i like it. Those rims look small for 16's to me lol doesnt look to bad though

AeonTech

it needs a drop. i think the black roof can look good actually. i like it. Those rims look small for 16's to me lol doesnt look to bad though
I couldn't get it out of my garage if I dropped it xD the front bumper is already only 5" off the ground. And yeah, the rims look kinda small for 16's but that's because of the paint color, it actually had a side ring that's supposed to be another color, but I painted the whole rims one color, I don't like none of that fancy extra coloring on rims. As for the roof, thanks man, you're the first one that agrees with me :D

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I couldn't get it out of my garage if I dropped it xD the front bumper is already only 5" off the ground. And yeah, the rims look kinda small for 16's but that's because of the paint color, it actually had a side ring that's supposed to be another color, but I painted the whole rims one color, I don't like none of that fancy extra coloring on rims. As for the roof, thanks man, you're the first one that agrees with me :D
5" is a lot of room to go. you can definately lower it. but yeah idk, i always liked a black roof on white and silver cars

AeonTech

5" is a lot of room to go. you can definately lower it. but yeah idk, i always liked a black roof on white and silver cars
I'm more than likely going to buy a coil over suspension syst. I'll make sure to make it so it lowers it about 1 inch or so, but that's for when I move to the states, cause right now, I'm currently living in PR, and the roads here are like driving on the moon xD lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm more than likely going to buy a coil over suspension syst. I'll make sure to make it so it lowers it about 1 inch or so, but that's for when I move to the states, cause right now, I'm currently living in PR, and the roads here are like driving on the moon xD lol
i know how you feel with crappy roads, but yeah i wouldnt get coilovers to lower an inch. look into tein s tech springs. we have them on the site for sale

emerican

Registered VIP
Yeah if you only planned on dropping it an inch or so i wouldnt get the coilovers.
I am in the same boat with crappy roads cause my car is always on dirt roads so when i do lower mine its not going any lower that an inch or two.