Rainy Day Pic`s 56k Meh!

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
green91 honestly ur turning to a prick..he asked what color would be better on hes car.which means he has all the info of those 2 colors.yes skyline silver might look like any other silver but who cares.thats the color he choosed.he never asked does it look like any other silver.so seriously calm down and reach to your heart because right now ur acting like a ass.u know i have tons of respect for you but lately ur acting different.i hope you dont delete this reply.

eran=chill out and respect what hes doing to hes car.regardless if hes not going full "jdm" he still is a family here in cc and also its hes car and hes doing what he likes.

silenmist=dude u know u rock but dont let negative comments get to you.as u know it is the internet..so just be mature about it and brush ur shoulder off...

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
green look in eran's sig and you see theres a spot on his rim where hes hit a crub or rubded a crub.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DEEGORILLA06 said:
green91 honestly ur turning to a prick..he asked what color would be better on hes car.which means he has all the info of those 2 colors.yes skyline silver might look like any other silver but who cares.thats the color he choosed.he never asked does it look like any other silver.so seriously calm down and reach to your heart because right now ur acting like a ass.u know i have tons of respect for you but lately ur acting different.i hope you dont delete this reply.

eran=chill out and respect what hes doing to hes car.regardless if hes not going full "jdm" he still is a family here in cc and also its hes car and hes doing what he likes.

silenmist=dude u know u rock but dont let negative comments get to you.as u know it is the internet..so just be mature about it and brush ur shoulder off...
I don't care if he's not going JDM. His car is falling apart. It's like 5 different colors, has an ugly kit, the front end doesn't fit on properly. Yah, tell me to chill :roll: I pointed out what I saw, and he had to flip out like a 13 year old girl. Not to mention the "gay" jokes, those really prove how calm and collected he is. :thumbup:

Oh, and as for my rim being curbed .... whoop-dee-doo. At least I:

A) have rims
B) have kept them in as good of condition as possible (the curb was there when I purchased it)
C) the body panels of my car line up
D) the body panels of my car are the same color

So go ahead and make fun of my one wheel ... I'll go ahead and make fun of your whole car.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lmao^^^

this is getting good:thumbup: .....though everyone has acted like a ass to someone on here atleast once....so just chill out guys.....

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
What does all this have to do with this man's hb? everyone's so damned hostile :lol:..

Looks good. Just needs some paint ;)..

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4doorcivic16 said:
green look in eran's sig and you see theres a spot on his rim where hes hit a crub or rubded a crub.
i knew exactly what he was talking about the entire time:wgaf:

Last edited:

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
lmaooo *This is a BUILD up Thread* the car gonna have it ding and dang an eran if you would of seen the car at what it first look like you`d understand this is my car going through the rough stage`s befor its painted and everything`s lined up and fixed dont be a d**k you dont like it tough s**t ,I really dont care if you make fun of my car and gusse what.I am gonna make fun of you curbed up rim what homophobic remark did.I make about you all. I said wass and ,I quote "I think your curbed up ass rim is ghey" never moved it toward you so make fun of whole car see how far it gets you , So my car not JDMMM GALORE ,I aint a jolly nut rider that followed everyone and there mother into jdm land befor there was rice and everyone did it now jdm everyone on it after jdm its gonna be Euorpean Nonsence then after that who f**king know`s.I `m tired of tryin to fit into a world were you car has to look a certain way to please you but you know what.I just dont give a f**k that how .I see it you didn`t piss me off or sent me screamin like a 13 year old .I merely responded back to you talking crap .I dont go starting arguement over the e web or try to make my self look like an e gangsta.I GOT`s MAD LOVE for anyone on cc even though you raging on my car eran.I`d still hang with you and act cool it not cause.I am pussy and ,I wont Shank your ass with a toothpick it why fight over something so stupid .

1. My CAr aint Falling apart everything is put on the right way
2. My Car 3 diffrent colors open you eyes this is what it look like befor it get painted
3. The body panel on my car line up to only thing off is the back bumper cause,I havent screw it in yet
4. MY CAR STILL GONNA GET PAINTED

So my point in justice is you went on the bangwagon and followed everyone cock to the jdm world and,I didnt my car half jdm half my taste and,I`m far from a ricer..

So eran if .I hurt you feeling because you have curbed up ass rims.I apologize to you like a man here and wish to end this mindless nonsence and if you want we`ll go and have a few beers and talk cars.

and to the world I love you all cc ... :-D Rilla you the man NUGGAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm fine with squashing this. End of beef.

PS - You didn't hurt my feelings, rarely does anyone here accomplish that ;)

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and to end this little misunderstanding "HAPPY NEW YEARS" to all and may ur wishes come true...;)

SilentMist

Oh yeah Green was just on his period and felt he had to express that to us.

Eran-Knows he was upset and his feeling were hurt but that end of htis battle and cc laughter .

Rilla- Agian your there man wish you`d get on aim but that asking it huh lmao

Nick- haha your a fool

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SilentMist said:
Oh yeah Green was just on his period and felt he had to express that to us.

Eran-Knows he was upset and his feeling were hurt but that end of htis battle and cc laughter .

Rilla- Agian your there man wish you`d get on aim but that asking it huh lmao

Nick- haha your a fool
I'm dead serious. At no time did I take what you said to heart.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey silent are you going to get some amber bumper lights????if so it will look real nice with your corner lights and headlights...i could just visualize your car silver with some advan or some nice "OG WHEELS".....in silver with a polish 3 inch lip...that things is going to look real hott..hey silent had it come to your mind to paint it flat black for now???it would look smashing baby...yeah austin powers...lol.....but think about it..

SilentMist

Here what,I visualize my car looking like .

Kasier Silver Body

Amber coner Lights
Amber bumper lights

All rEd tail jdm

And my kits staying on

Some Ethir Bronze with polished lip or black rims with polished lips/or sum gun metal one with polished lips

Na she`ll stay just the way she is for right now cause i, got it registered as it red now so .I dont wanna go through the hassel until it painted and done.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OEM bumper lights, dont forget JDM side markers

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont think that you should paint it any color except red.. UNLESS you plan to get the door jams and engine bay.. etc.... i hate half ass paint jobs..

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SilentMist said:
Here what,I visualize my car looking like .

Kasier Silver Body

Amber coner Lights
Amber bumper lights

All rEd tail jdm

And my kits staying on

Some Ethir Bronze with polished lip or black rims with polished lips/or sum gun metal one with polished lips

Na she`ll stay just the way she is for right now cause i, got it registered as it red now so .I dont wanna go through the hassel until it painted and done.
sounds badd azz to me....thats what i had in mind the first time u posted here in cc...oh yeah green is right about the sidemarkers.thats a nice suggestion may i say..;)