Rand0m mooogen rsxS ****56k - 4 sick pics****

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some of you probbly remember the typeS from an older shoot of mine, it was getting test fitted for the mugen kit....

well, he just got it back and installed and snapped just a few quick pics, looks pretty dang good in my opinion...and my opinion is the ultimate final say in things ;) will do a more thorough photo session when we get the chance....

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ewwwwww.

sorry, don't dig that in the slightest, the stock front looks much better imo. maybe it will grow on me

those are sweet pictures though :thumbs up

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its grown on me a little bit since my first post. looks like its smiling

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I Effing L0ve It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!11

eastcoastrsxs

jumbo yummies
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, the car is filthy right now, and the paint is brand new and clean, so it dont match for a darn, ill wash it after this hurricane coming and get some better lookin pics

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate it....it looks like the "wide mouth body kit"....but i do like the other mods on the car..

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that perfectly matches the meaning of rice... it needs the grill area opened up or something, the middle of it is too covered up. boooooooooooooo.......

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
that perfectly matches the meaning of rice... it needs the grill area opened up or something, the middle of it is too covered up. boooooooooooooo.......
how are your altezza tailights treatin you? haha....i think his kit is clean, and his car is faster than most of the cars on this site, so i wouldnt consider it rice ;)

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, not that many mugen fans out there tonight i guess...its all good, to each his own :thumbs up

eastcoastrsxs

jumbo yummies
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, ur avatar perfectly matches the meaning of pent up sexual frustrations of a teenage boy

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it looooks sexy..i was thinkin bout gettin a rsx when i get out of school but i talkd myself out of it..lookin at his makes me want one again..soooo sexy..paint dont look like it matches though..could it be just the way the sun is hittin the car ?

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
how are your altezza tailights treatin you? haha....i think his kit is clean, and his car is faster than most of the cars on this site, so i wouldnt consider it rice ;)
keeping my car from being stolen, and they aren;t rice, they;re euro style.
race
inspired
cosmetic
enhancement
=
body kits....

also... most the cars on this site are stock civic;s. thats not saying much. and rice is rice no matter how fast it goes.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i never seen rice move on its own...

sooo i guess ur deff. of rice basically says all race cars are rice cuz of their cosmetics eh ? :roll: damn nascar and their ricer asses