rand0m's new car |||| in the OTHER section?!?!?!?!?!

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
Q45 motors are t3h powerful.
but it's a V8 :lol:
It don't have pushrods though. DOHC is teh ROHC!

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xdr3amx said:
yea we all have to grow up sooner or later you have a house who needs a type r swap hatch. good luck with the house and new car man
I dunno man, Who needs a house when you have a garage? when I move to Japan I'm just going to buy a garage and live in it, that's what Hachi Roku owners do? :lol:

and yo Rand0m, nice car man ;)

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Also, when the money someday comes pouring in, a complete 180SX conversion would be the fire :thumbs up

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
drop another type r motor, and do a 5 lug conversion, lol......on a serious note...thats a nice car with endless possibilities you could do with that, good luck

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
uhhh... I forgot what i was gonna say. f**k.

WAIT. Panges just wrecked his 240....................... hint hint hjint

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car runs good...today was the first day ive really driven it....not AS slow as i anticipated --- but still very very slow :rolf: try and take some good pictures today or tomorrow ;)

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where u been niqqa????????????????????

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honeymoon ;) how you doin big cat??

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like a great car. Having A/C is a nice step up ;)

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anti-Rand0m said:
Looks like a great car. Having A/C is a nice step up ;)
i know...it was super cold out the night i actually received the car -- but on the test drive i blasted that ice cold A/C 8)...

btw, your sig = win!!! :rolf:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
honeymoon ;) how you doin big cat??
WOW...DID YA HAVEEEEEE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN???
back to reality eh...

i'm good =)

glad ur back Big Dawg 8)

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
i know...it was super cold out the night i actually received the car -- but on the test drive i blasted that ice cold A/C 8)...

btw, your sig = win!!! :rolf:
Yeah thats kinda like the first time I have it to.. Plus I just wanted to make sure it works..

My sig was inspired by your old one.

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kind of late, but congrats on the new ride man, hate to see the hatch go though.

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
the guy i bought it from is heavy into nissans, he said if i ever go to order anything, go through him, and i can get it REAAAL cheap...he even tossed in a jdm 180sx spoiler...its pretty sweet lookin...

i know a guy selling these, in black....might look into it....after i get some springs or somethin ;)

rear wheel:

front wheel:
Those are nice. You're going to need to roll and pull your fenders and get spacers though. Also, another downside, they're heavy. I'm not putting down your decision because i was going to get those too. haha. =) And you have a 240 with A/C??? That's just plain crazy... You need anything off my car? I'm parting everything out.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PANGES said:
Those are nice. You're going to need to roll and pull your fenders and get spacers though. Also, another downside, they're heavy. I'm not putting down your decision because i was going to get those too. haha. =) And you have a 240 with A/C??? That's just plain crazy... You need anything off my car? I'm parting everything out.
haha, actually, when i found out how heavy those wheels were, it kinda turned me away from them...its like 25lbs/wheel or somethin....

haha, hopefully you'll be around, because i'll probbly have alot of questions, and i dont know any nissan guys locally :lol: i'll def be gettin back to you about parts off your car ;)