Random Box Of s**t...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here you have a random box of s**t... at a quick glance there is at least one cluster... one JDM carbon fiber cluster plate... one Honda shift knob (this knob is really heavy.. Aluminum with red numbers).. MSD cap... a bunch of yellow Hella bulbs... Honda 6th gen cup holder with lid.. and more.. I am totally over selling this stuff.. but it is either going to go to you or into the trash.. $125 shipped to your door in the continental US..not interested in breaking it up.. not interested in going through it.. you get what you see..

this is the cluster lit up..

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kinda steep on the price for not knowing if the items are functional. For example, are the bulbs blown? Does the cluster work 100%? Does the lid on the Cup Holder close? Is the Spoon box empty or does it contain the actual Spoon item it should? Does the MSD Cap work? You get the idea.

I'll offer you $80.00 Shipped to 32820. I see some items that I could use (if in fact they're usable) assuming you're not selling non-working parts.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kinda steep on the price for not knowing if the items are functional. For example, are the bulbs blown? Does the cluster work 100%? Does the lid on the Cup Holder close? Is the Spoon box empty or does it contain the actual Spoon item it should? Does the MSD Cap work? You get the idea.

I'll offer you $80.00 Shipped to 32820. I see some items that I could use (if in fact they're usable) assuming you're not selling non-working parts.
lid closes... cluster worked last it was in the car.... trim is mint.. box is empty I pulled the shift knob out of there to take the picture.. bulbs were working last they were in the car.. I was into this for over 10 years.. I completely parted my car out.. I just pulled this box out of storage, and this is whats left... I have no interest in screwing you that is not the intention.. the intention of the grab box is just to make someone a deal and get a couple bucks in the process.. I just don't want to go through pulling it apart.. I honestly only took a picture of the box as I opened it.. I have no idea what is actually in it..

as far as the price I just pulled a random number out of the air based on some of the items I had for sale before.. but you are right it is a little higher than it needs to be.. I just want to get rid of it so I don't have to throw it in the trash.. you are in FL I am in NJ I will meet you in the middle and just call it a flat $99.99 shipped to your door.. lol let me know..

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I appreciate the honesty, I'm PMing you. Maybe we can work something out.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
trade for a slightly opened jar of olives? the seal is broken so the hard part is done. you just gotta finish twisting it. i was looking at $160 shipped, but i'm sure we can find an agreement

Last edited:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats so tempting, i could just drive there.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
box of s**t, its only PA to NJ. i dont like olives personally

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
box of s**t, its only PA to NJ. i dont like olives personally
$75 and I'll throw in all the rest of the Honda s**t (new unused trunk weather stripping... used Brembo slotted rotors, etc..)I found while cleaning out the storage bin.. lol :cool:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess that's a no on my PM, since there was no reply?
if I can't get rid of it as a whole.. and it is about to go in the dumpster.. we might be able to work something out.. i'll let you know.. =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$75 and I'll throw in all the rest of the Honda s**t (new unused trunk weather stripping... used Brembo slotted rotors, etc..)I found while cleaning out the storage bin.. lol :cool:
ohhhh thats tempting. very tempting. um let me see tomorrow, my spring break starts tomorrow and i get paid. idk how much it will be. i need inner tie rods and alignment this weekend yet. if i can though, ill be there

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i would take it but all i have is $45 in my paypal :(

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
eh you just killed the resale value.. sorry I will pass..
i put in all the labor, you get to reap the benefits! at my normal labor rate you're actually getting a good deal

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i put in all the labor, you get to reap the benefits! at my normal labor rate you're actually getting a good deal
was more interested in it unopen as a collectible..

Status
Not open for further replies.