Rant thread

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hate rust, corrosion, and broken bolts. a simple job of cleaning the fast idle valve just became a pain in the ass.
Im glad my dad works at a shop in front of my place :D
Makes it easy if something breaks.

I hate people who that complain about pageants like this. That's where I go to scout out future girlfriends.

Wait what?

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are you hispanic you sure he wasn't calling you cholo.

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
this thread just made me lmfao for like 1-2 minutes

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Are you sure he wasn't trying to become friends, and calling you bromo?

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My work rant: I manage a UPS Store on Joint-Base Lewis-McChord in Washington. Since we are located on the base, we offer a service to pick up Government surplus for out-of-state agencies(ie; police departments, wildlife agencies, etc). So, my boss is the one authorised with DRMO and Government Liquidation, the places that sell the surplus, to pick up our orders.

One agency ordered roughly 400pieces of ammo pouches in 3-color desert, 45 assault packs in ACU, 326trenching carriers in ACU and another 326 trenching cases in ACU, and 32 Camelback bladders. Another agency ordered 80 ammo pouches in 3-color desert, 120 in 6-color desert, 5 assault packs in ACU, and some wet linen in woodland. My boss, the dumbshit he has become lately, decides to mix everyones s**t in one huge ass box and drops it off at our store and leaves.

The box must weigh around 250 or so pounds, a b***h to move into the back to get it all packed up. Then I realize he kept the order sheets so I dunno who got what and where it was suppose to go. I'm calling him for an hour, leaving voicemails. About 1 hour before my shift is over he shows up laughing and drops the order sheets off saying he is sorry and then asks me to stay to get these orders out so we can make the money.

I stand there in a pile of ammo pouches(separating the 6 and 3 color) looking at him with the most irritated face. So, I said fine, I had nothing planned till later that day and the extra money on the check wouldn't hurt. So, I'm sorting and counting these pouches and come up missing 140some of them. I call DRMO, where they came from, and they tell me they have the extras and that my boss left them in the parking lot. So, now I couldn't finish packing these things up or getting the orders even out since we didn't have everything in our possession! Then I find out they have been calling my boss since he left and I tried calling him too and still no pick-up.

I just threw all the pouches in their own boxes and clocked out. As I'm pulling out the parking lot I see my boss across the street at the Bowling Alley talking to some bitches. I dunno why, but I got so pissed off and rolled over there and flipped s**t on him about all the s**t he did and how he just leaves people's orders and doesn't collect everything we are suppose to pick up and all this s**t from passed times.He tells me sorry, he had things to do and it was important. I didn't buy it and was telling him his wife wouldn't appreciate him doing what he is doing now.

After I left and did what I had planned for the day I get a phone call from one of my co-workers and they tell me how our boss came back with the loss ammo pouches and packed everything up, cleaned up the whole store and ordered supplies that I've been telling him we needed for weeks.

Today should be interesting.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
They could have thought you were Jewish, and were calling you Shlomo.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate when people write out long stories. Just gimme the cliffs already!

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Long story...sometimes boss' can be bitches I'm glad I don't have a strict boss =)

So I end up slapping my wife today...too much mayo in the sandwhich :x